Former SMT Assets From Major International Contract Manufacturer
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction - THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED IN EURO €
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, July 29th
Closing Began: Wednesday, July 31st
- LOCATION: Pecs, Hungary
- PREVIEW: By Appointment - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED IN EURO €
Speedline MPM AP Excel Screen Printers
Speedline MPM Accessories
Speedline Electrovert OmniExcel 10 Reflow Ovens
Speedline Electrovert OmniExcel 7 Reflow Ovens
Teradyne Xstation MX X-Ray Inspection System
Siemens Feeder Trolleys
Siemens Nozzles and Accessories
Vi Technology Vi3K AOI Inspections Systems
Orbotech Triton 2340HD AOI Inspection Systems
Orbotech Symbion S-3622 AOI Inspection Systems
MVP 1820 Ultra II AOI Inspection Systems
Thermotron Temperature Chambers
Heraeus Dehydration Cabinets
CAB Maestro 4M Depanelers
BP Micro 3000FS Flash Programming System
Data I/O ProLine Roadrunner Programming Feeders
Smart Sonic 6000 Stencil Cleaner
FinnSonic M80i Ultrasonic Bath
Tescom RF Shield Boxes
Rinco MP351 Ultrasonic Welder
Asys Conveyors, Loaders, and Workstations
JOT Conveyors and Bare Board Loaders
And Much More – More Equipment Being Added Soon
X-Line Asset Management
Mobile: +44 (0) 7799 796 128
Elcoteq Hungary Ltd
Szilva u. 1-3.
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Attn: Busz Attila
Tel: ++36 / 72 / 564087
Handy: ++36 / 30 / 2170613
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED IN EURO €
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 15% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.