SOLD - ALL ASSETS HAVE BEEN SOLD TURNKEY
Wood Dale, IL
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- LOCATION: Wood Dale, IL
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT VIDEO:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Auction has been cancelled and all of the assets have been sold turnkey by the secured parties.
X-Line Assets apologizes for any inconvenience. Please check our website for upcoming SMT Auctions.
If you have any questions please contact customer service
AUCTION DATE CONFIRMED.
2007 Ekra X4 Screen Printer
2007 Juki KE-2060RL Placement System
2007 Juki KE-2050RL Placement System
(190+) Juki Feeders of various sizes
2001 Speedline / Electrovert Omni 7 Reflow Oven
2008 Aqueous Technologies Trident III Batch Cleaner
2007 Mirtec MV-3L Desktop AOI System
Universal 6286A VCD Inserter
Universal 2596 40-Station Sequencer
Amistar AI-644B Axial Inserter
Amistar CI-3000 Dip Inserter
Ashby Cross 2500 Potting System
2008 RPS Automation Rhythm SS Selective Solder System
2007 Dominick Hunter Maxigas Nitrogen Generator
2006 Seho 8140 PCS Lead Free Wave Solder System
2001 Vitronics Soltec 6622CC Leaded Wave Solder System
2005 Glenbrook RTX-113 X-Ray System
Artos CS-336 Wire Stripper
Nordson JR2500 Adhesive Applicator
(2) Cab Maestro 4M Depanelers
(3) Vision Engineering Mantis Microscopes
V-Tek Versacount II Parts Counter
Sullair 10-HP Air Compressor with Sullair SR-35 Air Dryer
Quincy 5-HP Vertical Air Compressor
Dayton Speedaire Dryer
(22) Production Industries ESD Workbenches
Production Work Chairs
Various Soldering Stations
Office Furniture, Break Room, Conference Room
408-791-2680 - direct
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Automated Rigging Solutions / Sunrise Transfer, Inc
Contact: Alan Kabasinski (630) 417-1325
Navis Pack & Ship
Contact: George Tourville (815) 630-5673
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.