Closure of Circuit Board Assembly Operations
San Jose, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, November 4th
Closing Began: Tuesday, November 5th
- LOCATION: San Jose, CA
- PREVIEW: Friday, November 1st 10:00am to 3:00pm and by Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21st - NO EXCEPTIONS
(2) Speedline/MPM Momentum DL Screen Printers(Year 2012)
(2) YesTech YTV FX AOI Inspection Systems (Year 2012)
(1) Speedline/Electrovert Electra Lead Free Wave Solder System (Year 2012)
(2) Fuji CP65 Chipshooters
Fuji CP 742E Chipshooter
BTU Paramax 150 Lead Free Reflow Oven
Environmental Control Units (2012)
Nutek Transfer Conveyors (Year 2012)
Nutek Magazine Buffers (Year 2012)
Nutek Magazine Unloaders (Year 2012)
Nutek Inverters (Year 2012)
Nutek WorkStation Conveyors (Year 2012)
Nutek Dual Lane Conveyors (Year 2012)
CyberOptics SE300 Solder Paste Inspection System
Speedline Electrovert AquaJet Batch/Stencil Cleaner
BTU Paramax 150 Lead Free Reflow Oven
Agilent 5DX Series XL 3D –Large Board Capability
Agilent 3070 Series 3 ICT Test System - 4 Modules Fully Populated
Takaya 8400CJ Flying Probe System
Genie GL-8 400lbs Capacity Lift
Large Assortment of Industrial Work Benches
Large Assortment of Metro Storage Carts
Flammable Storage Cabinets
Asys Bare Board Loader
Asys Work Station Conveyors
Assorted Electronic Test and Measurement Devices
Symbol Bar Code Scanners
CMP Enclosures Burn In Chambers
Thermotron WC 1372-CH-40/40 Walk In Temperature
Thermotron WP-1175-TCM4-25-25 Walk In Temperature Chamber
Crown Simplimatic Shuttle Conveyors
V-Tek PC 250 Parts Counters
Vision Engineering Mantis Inspection Scopes
McDry Low Humidity Storage Cabinets
Metcal MX1 Soldering Irons
(2) Crown Electric Fork Lifts - JUST ADDED!
And Much More
Preview Location: 5325 Hellyer Ave San Jose, CA 95138
Friday, November 1st 10:00am to 3:00
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Large Equipment Moving and Rigging:
1370 Vander Way
San Jose, CA 95112
CONTACT: Bill Jr.
CTS Auction Services - All Locations
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
San Jose Packing, Rigging, and Shipping
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.