Silicon Valley Multilayer PCB HDI Manufacturer -- Machinery as late as 2012 -- Surplus to the Continued Growth of Hunter
Santa Clara, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, December 4th
Closing Began: Thursday, December 5th
- LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA
- PREVIEW: Tuesday, December 3rd, 9:00am - 4:00pm PST
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2007 Orbotech LDI System, Paragon-8000i LDI System
2007 Orbotech Discovery 8000 AOI & VeriSmart System
Microcraft ELX 6146 EMMA Flying Probe Tester - REMOVED FROM SALE
Chemcut CC8000 Alkaline Etcher
2009 Mass SV100 PLANE RAZE, Model SV 100
Excellon Model 689 CNC Drilling Machine, 6-Spindle
1996 Excellon Mark VI-E208 CNC Drilling Machine, CNC-6, 5-Spindle
Excellon CNC Driller-Router, CNC-6, 5-Spindle
Excellon Mark V CNC Drill, CNC-6, 4-Spindle
ISHI HYOKI Aluminum Oxide - IJS - 630 Jet Scrubber
Pluritec Inspectra X-Ray Optimizer, Inspecta XR
1999 IS Stripmaster
Accuprint AP30-6000 Titan Exposure Printer
Avalon Avtec 2000 Hot Air Leveler
CMI Pro Spectrum Analyzer Thickness Gauge
Dynachem 300 Hot Roll Laminator
(2) Grieve CAH-550 Burn-in Ovens
J & D Mechanical Pin Lam Punch
Pasadena Hydraulic Press Model 100R2424S
Spartanics Registration Punch 83
Orbotech Photo Plotter Image 5008S
Waste Treatment Center
Western Magnum XRL240 Hot Roll Laminator
Orbotech Discovery 8000 AOI & VeriSmart System
Perkin Elmer Demo AANALYST 400
WST Pulse Rectifier System Model WST3D500-208-H20, S/N 080913
IS Pumex w/ Filter & Chemcut Dual Chemistry Clean Line Input
Chemcut Debur SA 604
Circuit Automation DP-10 LPI Coater
Tunnel Oven DPI, Model TC-120-480-70122
Glenbrook X-Ray System
Atotech ATO Board Washer
Colight DMVL-1530 Exposure System
(2) Kaeser BS51 Air Compressors
415-850-9168 - mobile
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.