Complete State of the Art Audio Visual Production Facility
Las Vegas, NV
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, November 20th
Closing Began: Thursday, November 21st
- LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
18+ Mac700 Profile & Wash in Flight Cases
11 Mac 550 Profile with dual Flightcase
4 PDS-375TR Power Supplies & PDS-750TR Power / Data Supplies XLR
1 ACP Distro 600A 3 PH, CAM IN/Thru, 5 X 19 PIN Output
1 Propower RPD Rack
2 MG-M’elodie Multipurpose Grid
2 700HP UltraHigh-Power Subwoofer (without flying hardware)
4 CQ-2 Narrow Coverage Loudspeaker-Arrayable
3 UPM-1P Ultra-compact Wide Coverage Loudspeaker
1 Galileo 616 6-Input, 16-Output Digital Processor
6 Sanyo PLC-XF46N & PLV-80 Projectors
2 Sanyo LNS-S02Z Standard “Zoom” Lens (2.0-2.6:1 throw ratio)
2 Sanyo LNS-W02Z Short zoom lens (1.35-1.8:1 throw ratio)
10 PLC-XU48 (3000 ANSI Lumens, 450:1 contrast ratio)
1 Yamaha PM5D Digital Mixing Console Package
69 ETC 26dg, 19dg, 36dg, 50dg Source Four Leko
30+ Da-Lite Truss Screens, Front & Rear Projection
3 ScreenPRO-II Plus Package 1604 w/upgraded Small Encore Controller
1 ScreenPRO-II Plus Package 1403 + one BlendPRO-II
120 Behringer UltraPar UP1000
50 Behringer 575HLP Lamps
1 Sony DXC-D35WS Camera Head w/ Lens
1 Sony DXC-D35WS Triax System
4 Sony DSR-1800 DVCAM Desk w/ SDI Option
2 HME 11357 4-Up DX200 System with HS14 Noise Canceling Headphones
6 HME C11382 BP200 Beltpac w/HS14D Headset
2 453006 POWER SUPPLY, 12VDR 48W SWITCHING
6 HME C11382 BP200 Beltpac w/HS14D Headset W/POUCH
6 Sanyo PLCXF41IN & PLCXF35NL LCD Projectors
4 Sanyo Short Zoom Lens
5 Extron DA6 RGBHV Distribution Amplifiers
1 Miller Arrow HD/ENG Carbon Fiber2-STG HD/Above-Ground Tripod System
1 Panasonic AJ-SDX900 Camera Package
8 Sony PVM9L3 8 in. Color Monitors
1 Fujinon 18x7.6 BERM ENG zoom w/2x extender
3 4-Channel Opto. Iso RS485/DMX Split
1 Meyer Sound System
8 MSL-4 L-Track TPL L6-20 R&S Painted
6 MSL-4 Cover w/Rigid Backing
6 MSL-3&4/DS – 2/PSW Casterboard In House
2 700-HP TPL, L6-20, w/Rigging, Skid, PDT
1 700-HP 2 High Speaker Cover
2 MCF-700 Caster Frame Kit
6 MTG-4 Top Grid
12 RCL-1 Rear Connection Link for L-Track
12 SLCC-1 Single Link Connection Chain
3 MTGSB-4B Spreader Bar for MTG-4
1 LD-2 115VAC Line Driver
4 UPA-1P UL R/S, Looping
4 MSMP-UPA Stand Mount for UPA
4 UPA-1A Grill Foam w/ Logo Plate
1 650-P cover w/Rigid Back
13 Martin Mac 600 Lights
8 Meyer CQ2 & 650P Speakers
2 Reel DF-50 Hazers
6 ETC Sensor 48. 24, 12, 6 Channel Dimmers
3 Audio Work / Job Boxes
1 Yamaha M7CL-32 32 Channel Mixer
4 SLS LS8800 Speakers
4 Behringer Eurorack Mixers
4 Sony DSR-1800 & DSR-80 Recorders
16 Sections of Heavy Duty Pallet Racking Sections
1 Skyjack SJIII 3220 Platform Lift
1 Hyster 50 Propane Forklift
High-End Office Furniture & Numerous Computers
Anticipating Over (500) Lots!
415-850-9168 - mobile
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.