Cobham Tactical Communications & Surveillance Facility Closure
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, December 3rd
Closing Began: Wednesday, December 4th
- LOCATION: Carlsbad, California
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
ALL ASSETS MUST BE REMOVED BY THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19th!
Complete Closure of Research and Development Facility
Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment
And Much More...
Check Back for Complete List of Featured Items
Featured ETM Equipment
Agilent 8625A Synthesized RF Sweeper
Agilent 8153A Modular Mainframe for Lightwave Multimeter
Agilent E5515C 8960 Series 10 Wireless Communications Test Set
Agilent L4411A System Digital Multimeter
Agilent 8156A Optical Attenuator Mainframe
Agilent E4422A Analog RF Signal Generator
Agilent 8133A Timing Generator
Agilent L4532A 2 Channel LXI Digitizer
Agilent E4421B ESG-A Series Analog RF Signal Generators
Agilent 8657A Synthesized Signal Generator
Agilent N9360A Mobile Station Testers
Motorola R2660C Analyzers
Tektronix AWG610 Arbitrary Waveform Generators
Tektronix TDS784D Digital Oscilloscope
Tektronix TDS7104 Digital Oscilloscope
Tektronix TDS520D Digital Oscilloscope
Rohde and Schwarz CMU200 Radio Communication Testers
Rohde and Schwarz FSP7 Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde and Schwarz FSEA20 Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde and Schwarz SMY02 Signal Generator
Rohde and Schwarz AMIQ04 Modulation Generators
Advantest D3186 Pattern Generator
Advantest D3286 Error Detector
Delta Design 2300CD Temperature Chamber/Oven
LeCroy 9374L Digital Oscilloscope
Wavetek 4600 Transconductance Amplifier
Willtek 4403 Mobile Phone Tester Series
Keithley Instruments 2800 RF Power Analyzer
Keithley Instruments 2910 Signal Generator Vector
Anritsu MP1755A Pulse Pattern Generator
Anritsu MP1756A Error Detector
Racal Instruments 3152 Precision PLL VXI Waveform Synthesizer
415-850-9168 - phone
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services - All Locations
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
San Diego Craters and Freighters
6500 Federal Blvd
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
Toll Free: 888-380-7447
Carlsbad UPS Store
The UPS Store
7040 AVENIDA ENCINAS, STE 104
CARLSBAD, CA 92011
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.