Auction # 4 - Surplus Assets to Ongoing Operations
San Jose, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, January 22nd
Closing Began: Thursday, January 23rd
- LOCATION: San Jose, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Cisco Catalyst WS-C6509-EV04 Chassis/Switch (Multiple)
WS-X6148-45AF 48 Port 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.3AF
WS-SUP-32-10GE Supervisor Engines 32 PISA
WS-CAC-6000 C04 Power Supplies
Cisco Catalyst 4500 Chassis With Components (Multiple)
WS-X4515 Supervisor Engines
WS-X4548RJ45V Multi Speed Switch Units
2800ACV Power Supplies
Test Equipment Including:
Tektronix TDS 3034 Four Channel Oscilloscope
Agilent Infiniium MS08104A 1 Ghz Oscilloscope
HP E3610A DC Power Supply
Lauterbach LA 7708 Power Debug Interface USB2
Corelis BusPro I 12C Bus Monitor Debugger
DigiView DV3400 Digital Logic Analyzer Kit
MPJA Variable DC Power Supplies
V-Tek PC 250 Parts Counter
Tescom TC 5972A Shield Box, Option A5972A-00 - New
Metcal SP200 Soldering Power Stations
Weller Soldering Base Stations
IT and Communications:
Cisco 7960 6 Line Unified Phones (Hundreds)
Cisco 7940 Unified IP Phones (Hundreds)
7936 IP Conference Stations
InFocus Meeting Room DLP Projectors
Cisco AIR-ANT514V-R Antenna Units
Cisco AIR ANT2430V-R Antenna Units
Cisco AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 Wireless Access Points
Samsung UF-80ST Digital Presenters
Samsung UF-130ST Digital Presenters
Samsung 55in LCD TV Model UN55B6000VFXZA (2)
Polycom HDX7000 Series Video Conferencing System
Polycom VSX7000 Video Conference System
Polycom VGA VSX Visual Concert Unit
More Assets To Be Added Soon – Check Back For Updates
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
CTS Auction Services - All Locations
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.