Surplus Equipment to Continued Growth of Hunter Technology
Santa Clara, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, February 19th
Closing Began: Thursday, February 20th
- LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA
- PREVIEW: Wednesday February 19th 10:00am to 3:00pm - 2941 Corvin Drive, Santa Clara, CA
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Surplus Equipment to the Continued Growth of Hunter Technology
(2) Complete Juki SMT Lines
(1) 2010 Ekra X6 Screen Printer
(1) 2010 Speedline/MPM 125 Screen Printer
(1) Juki 2020 Pick and Place System
(3) Juki KE-750 Pick and Place Systems
(2) Heller 1800EXL Reflow Ovens
(1) 2010 Pillarhouse Jade Selective Solder System
(1) Agilent 3070 Series III ICT Test System
(1) Air-Vac PCBRM12 Solder Pot
(1) Air-Vac DRS24C BGA Rework System
(1) CR Technology CRX2000 X-Ray Inspection System
(1) SRT Summit 1100 Rework Station
(1) Siemens Siplace S25HM Pick and Place System
(1) Siemens Siplace S23HM Pick and Place System
(1) Tyco SSG 12T Electric Press
(1) Assembleon Topaz X Pick and Place System
(1) Vitronics XPM820 Reflow Oven
(1) Smart Sonic Stencil Cleaner and Evaporator
Electronic Test and Measurement including Multimeters, Sweep Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Sensors and more
Assorted Workbenches, Chairs, Carts, Furniture
415-850-9168 - cell
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.