Jabil # 45 Surplus SMT and Test & Measurement Equipment - Tempe AZ
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, April 23rd
Closing Began: Thursday, April 24th
- LOCATION: Tempe, AZ
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2012 MVP Spectra AOI
Agilent/HP 5DX 3D X-Ray Inspection System
Agilent SJ50 AOI
Genrad 2286I ICT Tester
2005 Tyco ASG MEP-12T
SRT Summit 1100 Rework Station
ATI 204CM Automatic Depaneling Router
(2) Spencer Portable Vacuums, PA-507, PA-407
Speedline/Electrovert Electra Wave Solder System
Vitronics XPM2 Convection Reflow Oven, Lead Free
Thermotron S-4C Environmental Chamber
TPS/Blue M ETCU30CW-2.5 Environmental Chamber
TPS/Blue M ETCU64CW-2.5 Environmental Chamber
Large Quantity of 2010-2012 Conveyor Technologies Conveyor, Inspection Stations, Loaders and Unloaders
Large Quantity of Test & Measurement Equipment including: Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Power Meters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc….
*Some Equipment Subject To Possible Redeployment
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Navis Pack and Ship
5002 S 40th Street, Suite L
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Craters and Freighters
7248 S Hark Ave, # 104
Tempe, AZ 85283
Packaging and Crating:
3909 E. Miami Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85040
841 West Fairmont Drive #9
Tempe, AZ 85282
TransPak (also can arrange removal of heavy equipment_
77 N. 45h Ave, Suite 4
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Heavy Moving and Rigging:
Southwest Industrial Rigging
2802 W. Palm Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85009
5002 S 36th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Gen Systems Inc
1691 N Ellis Street
Chandler, AZ 85224
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.