Surplus Assembly and Test Equipment From Multiple Manufacturers
Multiple Locations: USA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, May 27th
Closing Began: Thursday, May 29th
- LOCATION: Multiple Locations: USA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Online Auction Featuring Equipment From Multiple Manufacturers
Pillarhouse S-200 MKII Selective Solder - Refurbished
Ekra X4 Screen Printer
CyberOptics SE300 Solder Paste Inspection System
Fuji CP 743 Chipshooter
Fuji CP6-4000 Chipshooter
Assembleon Topaz X Pick and Place (3)
Assembleon Emerald Flexible Placer
Assembleon Orion Pick and Place System
Assembleon LCS Tray Loaders
Universal GSM2 Pick and Place System
Koh Young 3030VAL Solder Paste Inspection System
CR Technology CRX 2000 X-Ray Inspection System
Agilent 5DX X-Ray Inspection System
MPM AP 25 Screen Printer
DEK 265 GSX Screen Printer
DEK Infinity Screen Printer
DEK ELA Screen Printer
Speedline/Electrovert OmniExcel Reflow Oven
Conceptronics HVA Reflow Oven
Universal GSM Feeders
Assembleon TTF Intelligent Feeders
Air- Vac DRS24NC Rework Station
Unit Design Batch Cleaner
Conveyor Technologies Conveyors
Vitronics 6622C Lead Free Wave Solder System
Technical Devices Lea/Lead Free Wave Solder System
Folungwin FL-MD Wave Solder Unit
Nutek Lynx Bare Board Loader
Technical Devices Solder Recovery System
Pneumatic Press Units
Coming Soon: Large Quantity of Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment:
Rohde & Schwarz
Have Equipment To Sell? Send Us Your Surplus/Idle Equipment List!
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
FACILITIES LOGISTICS – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
AMERICAN RIGGING – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
1370 Vander Way
San Jose, CA 95112
Contact: Bill Jr.
General Packing and Shipping
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.