Exceptional Offering of Late Model Electronic Test & Measurement Equipment From a Leading Global Phone Manufacturer, Sale # 3, Over 300 Lots
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, June 16th
Closing Began: Tuesday, June 17th
- LOCATION: Waterloo, Ontario
- PREVIEW: Available By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Over 300 Lots of Well Maintained Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment:
Agilent Model N4010A, Wireless Connectivity Test Sets (Quantity 10)
Agilent E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator Signal Generators, 250 Khz, 2 Ghz (Quantity 3)
Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Universal Radio Communication Testers (Quantity 18)
Rohde & Schwarz CBT32 Bluetooth Testers (Quantity 5)
Rohde & Schwarz SMC100A Signal Generators (Quantity 3)
Rohde & Schwarz FSH3 Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (Quantity 9)
Rohde & Schwarz NRP-Z22 Power Sensors (Quantity 20)
Tektronix Model TDS3032B 300Mhz, 2 Channel, 2.5GS/ Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes (Quantity 11)
Agilent N5161A Analog Signal Generators, 100 Khz-3Ghz (Quantity 9)
Agilent Model E3620A, 66309B, 66309D, 66311B, 6632A, 6632B, 6628A & Power Supplies (Quantity 110)
Agilent Model 34901A, 34902A, & 34903A Multiplexers (Quantity 50)
Agilent/HP Portable Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent Model U2001H 10 MHz - 6 GHz USB Power Sensors (Quantity 12)
Agilent E4406A VSA Series Transmitter Tester
Symmetricom Models 4036B, 58502A, & 6502 Distribution Amplifiers (Quantity 17)
Boonton 4531 RF Power Meters (Quantity 12)
Boonton 57518 RF Power Sensors 500kHz-18GHz (Quantity 12)
Spirent GSS-6100 GPS L1 Production Test Systems (Quantity 22)
Spirent GSS4100 Signal Generator
National Instruments NI USB-4431 Signal Acquisition Units (Quantity 44)
Agilent E4431B ESG-D Series Digital RF Signal Generator, 2 GHz Signal Generators (Quantity 4)
Agilent E4425B RF Signal Generator
Agilent Data Acquisition Switches (Quantity 10)
Agilent E4406A VSA Series Transmitter Tester, Vector Signal Analyzer
VTI RF Switches(Quantity 80)
Tektronix TDS 2002 Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (Quantity 5)
Tektronix TDS 1002 Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (Quantity 3)
Symmetricom Satellite Receiver
Rohde & Schwarz Model CMW500 Wideband Radio Communication Testers
Todd Moutafian - 415-850-9168
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.