Wireless & Radio Frequency Electronics Manufacturer Test & Measurement – SMT – PCB Machinery High Quality Equipment as late as 2010
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Thursday, July 31st
Closing Began: Friday, August 1st
- LOCATION: Temecula, CA
- PREVIEW: Monday, July 21st 9:00am - 4:00pm or Available By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Over (100) Lots of Test & Measurement by:
Rhode & Schwarz
Printed Circuit Board Machinery
Advanced Plasma Model B-8 Plasma Etcher
Excellon Mark VII, 4 Spindle CNC Circuit Board Drilling Machine
Excellon EX 300, 4 Spindle CNC Circuit Board Drilling Machine
Excellon EX 200, 2-Spindle CNC Circuit Board Driller-Router Machine
Chemcut Sigma Series 30 Inch Alkaline Etcher (refurbished/rebuilt in 2009)
Chemcut 547XL 30in Developer (refurbished/rebuilt 2009)
Chemcut 547XL 30in Stripper (refurbished/rebuilt in 2009)
2010 Rite-Temp RTH-503 Vertical Chiller, 5-Ton
Probot 6-D Flying Probe Bare Board Tester
Probot QC2000 Flying Probe Bare Board Tester
2010 IPS Nickel/Hard Gold Process Electroplating Line
ECI QL-PCX CVS Plating Bath Analyzer Unit
PHI B453H-5-M2 HOT PRESS, 18 Inch x 18 Inch 3-Opening
Surface Mount & Through-Hole Machinery
Electrovert Ultrapak 660 Leaded Wave Solder System
Westkleen Triton IV MIL SMT Inline Aqueous Cleaner
Nordson Select Coat System Model IR-CZ1 Conformal Coater
Quad VMP20B Bench Top Semi Automatic Screen Printer
Universal GSM 2 Pick and Place With PTF
Universal GSM1 Placement System
MPM AP25 Screen Printer
Fuji IP2 Pick and Place System With MTU
DEK 260 Semiautomatic Screen Printer
Fuji GP641E Automatic Screen Printer
Quality & Support Equipment
Kaesar Air Compressors
Numerous Torque Drivers
Numerous Soldering & Repair Stations
Todd Moutafian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Navis Pack & Ship
Contact: Micaela or Leticia
Phone: 877 305-8866
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.