Tremendous Offering of a Complete Late Model SMT and Test Production Facility Equipment as Late as 2012
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, September 9th
Closing Began: Wednesday, September 10th
- LOCATION: Houston, Texas
- PREVIEW: Monday, September 8th from 9:00am - 4:00pm CT or By Appointment. All auction preview participants must check-in with the security guard on the East side of the building. Once verified, all visitors will then proceed to the South East corner entrance on the East side of the building.
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
8801 Fallbrook Dr
Houston, TX 77064
Complete (7) Line SMT and Test Production Facility including:
(2) 2010 DEK 03iX Screen Printers
(2) 2008 DEK 02iX Screen Printers
(1) DEK Vista Screen Printer
(1) DEK Horizon Screen Printer
(2) DEK ELA Plus Screen Printers
(1) 2008 Universal Genesis GC-120 Placement System
(7) 2010, 2007/8 Universal Genesis Placement Systems with PTFs
(1) Universal DTF Tray Loader
(450+) Universal Gold Feeders – Assorted Sizes
(5) 2001 Panasonic MV2VB XL Chipshooters
(3) 2001 Panasonic MPAV2B Placement Systems
(500+) Panasonic MV2 Feeders – Assorted Sizes
(175+) Panasonic MPA Feeders – Assorted Sizes
(3) 2012 CyberOptics SE-500X Solder Paste Inspection Systems
(1) 2010 CyberOptics SE-500X Solder Paste Inspection System
(2) 2012 Mirtec MV-74 Inline AOI Systems
(2) 2010 Mirtec MV-7U Inline AOI Systems
(7) 2003 Agilent SJ50+ Inline AOI Systems
(4) 2012 Vitronics XPM3i-1240 Reflow Ovens
(1) 2010 Heller 1913 MKIII Reflow Oven
(1) 2008 Heller 1913 MKIII Reflow Oven
(1) 2007 Heller 1912 EXL Reflow Oven
(4) 2002 Heller 1900 EXL Reflow Ovens
(2) 2010 Speedline Vectra 600/F Lead Free Wave Solder Systems
(3) 2003 Speedline Vectra 500/F Wave Solder Systems
(75+) Conveyors, Loaders, Inspection Conveyors by Universal, Panasonic, Simplimatic, Dynapace
(1) ASG Tyco MEP-12T 12 Ton Press
(1) SRT Summit 1100HR Plus BGA Rework System
(1) 2006 Austin America X30A Stencil Wash
(1) BP Micro 3600 IC Programmer
Plant Support Equipment, Spare Parts and Much More…
Todd Moutafian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Transaction Packing Inc.
2928 Greens Road, Suite B-100
Houston TX 77032
Phone: 281-443-0476 X 226
Contact: Kristi Johnson
Navis Pack & Ship - Houston
4245 Richmond Ave Ste 100
Contacts: Marc Oxford & Kevin Wortley
Phone (713) 629-4800
Fax (713) 626-1111
Craters and Freighters Houston
1111 Upland Dr., Ste. M
Houston, TX 77043
Phone (713) 467-6311
Fax (713) 467-1178
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Small Equipment and Merchandise Pick-up, Packing and Shipping
The UPS Store – Store # 5348
12620 FM 1960 W STE A-4
Houston, TX 77065
Fax (281) 477-8375
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.