Complete Closure of Well Maintained SMT and Test Facility
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, September 30th
Closing Began: Wednesday, October 1st
- LOCATION: Austin, Texas
- PREVIEW: THURSDAY, September 25, 2014 from 9:00am - 4:00pm or By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Complete SMT and Test Facility used for NPI Production
Featured Items: Please check back for additions to the Auction
(3) 2000/1997 Siemens SiPlace 80 F4 Placement machines with Waffle Tray Loaders
(3) 2007/2005 Agilent Technologies 5DX, Model 5400 X-Ray Systems
(2) 2006/2003 Agilent Technologies SJ50 AOI System
Photo Dynamics Vision 7550 AOI System
Wave Solder Machines
2005 Electrovert Speedline Vectra 450F Wave Solder System
1998 Electrovert Electra Wave Solder System
2010 Trek Model SAWS Stand Alone Wash System
2004 Electrovert Aquastorm 100 Inline Cleaner
Trek Triton IV MIL Inline Cleaner
(2) 2007 Austin American Mega Batch Wash Systems
BTU Pyramax 150N Reflow Oven
BTU Paragon 150 Reflow Oven
Electrovert Omniflo 10 Reflow Oven
(4) Grieve NBS-350 Ovens, 350 F
Grieve NBS-400, 400 F
(2) Grieve Convection Ovens 200 F
(2) Agilent / Hewlett Packard 3070 Series III ICT Test Systems
Qualmark/ Halt & Hass OVS-2.5 Test Chamber
Thermotron RS-48 Temperature Chamber
Selective Solder System
2007 Juki 350E Selective Solder
2013 Data Physics Vibratory/G-Force Board Tolerance Tester
2001 ASG/Tyco 6 Ton MEP-6T Press
Alpha Metals OM-700 Omegameter
(3) White Vert Storage Retrieval Systems
Numerous ESD Work Benches
Air-Vac DRS-24 BGA Rework System
Air-Vac DRS-22 BGA Rework System
Hakko FR-1418 BGA Rework System
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Navis Pack & Ship
Bryan Davis/Arlene Meyer
9232 Research Blvd
Austin, TX 78758
Tel: (512) 997-9674
Tel: (866) 688-9338
Fax: (512) 997-9675
Craters and Freighters
421 Commercial Dr.
Buda, TX 78610
(512) 295-5194 Fax
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.