World Renown Printed Circuit Board Mfr. - PCB Mfg. Kit as late as 2008 - Complete Closure of High Tech Facility
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Sunday, November 16th
Closing Began: Tuesday, November 18th
- LOCATION: Kuching, Malaysia
- PREVIEW: Available by Appointment the week of November 10th.
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
CNC Drilling, Routing, Fabrication
(14) Hitachi ND-6L180E CNC Drilling Machines
(7) Hitachi ND-5L210E CNC Drilling Machines
(3) Hitachi ND-5P210E CNC Drilling Machines
(4) Kennard-Excellon M422/CX9000 CNC Flash Router
Lohrr Herrmann LH-303 Scoring Machine
Photo & Artwork Generation
ROHM Haas & Morton 1600 SPC/T Cut Sheet Laminator
(4) Hakuto 610i Cut Sheet Laminators
(2) Multiline Artwork Punch as late as 2003
2006 Orbotech LP-5008X Photo Plotter
(13) ORC OB 7120 Exposure Units
(2) ORC Proform 7000 Auto Exposure Units
(3) ORC 680GW-20-2 Exposure Units
ORC OB1000 Exposure Unit
ORC HMW-401-8k Exposure Unit
Olec LT-8 UV Exposure Unit
(3) Western Magnum SC-24FB 24/24 Substrate Panel Cleaners
OEM, Burkle, TMP Lamination Press Systems
Multiline Optiline Post Etch Punch
Wet Lines & Panel Cleaning
2002 Schmid 46 Develop-Etch-Strip, 50”
2002 Schmid WW1320 Develop-Etch-Strip, 50”
(2) Schmid 45 Developer as late as 2008
IS Pumiflex 2000 Pumice Scrubber
(2) IS Pumex.SHD.A Pummice Scrubber
(3) IS Comprex SBW Final Clean
Plating Lines, HASL
2006 AUCOS Electronische Cu-Tn Electroplating Line
Numerous Direct Reverse Pulse Plating Rectifiers
PAL Electroless Cu Plating Line
2001 Schmid Horizontal Type 02 Cu Electroplating Line
Cemco HASL System with Pre & Post Clean
2002 FSI Immersion Silver Line
PAL Ni/Au Plating Line
PAL Immersion Tin Line
Testing & Quality Control
Optek 712X X-Ray Machine
(5) Mania MPP4360-60 Bare Board Grid Testers
Everett Charles 9090 Bare Board Grid Testers
Complete Cross Section & Chemical Lab
LPI, Legend, Soldermask
Numerous Precision Quincy Bake Ovens, Walk-In & Conveyorized
(2) 2003 Circuit Automation DP-1000 Screen Coaters
Morton Vacuumex Soldermask Vacuum Laminator
Facility & Support
Numerous Amtech Unloaders, Loaders, Receivers
Complete Waste Water Treatment System
Numerous Air Compressors & Dryers
Numerous Steam Boilers
Numerous Fume Scrubbers
Todd Moutafian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
East Coast Freight Forwarders (S) Sdn Bhd
Contact: Terence Tan or Michael Lee T: 60-82-336336
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kintetsu World Express (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
Contact: Adrian Christopher Lee T: 60-82-578360 or M: 60-17-3855895
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.