Exchange Auction Featuring Quality Equipment From Multiple Manufacturers
Multiple Locations: Consign Now!
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, December 2nd
Closing Began: Wednesday, December 3rd
- LOCATION: Multiple Locations: Consign Now!
- PREVIEW: TBD - Multiple Locations
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Juki 750E Pick and Place System
Assorted Juki NF Feeders
YesTech YTV2050 AOI Inspection System
Saki BF Frontier AOI Inspection System
CR Technology RTI 6500 AOI Inspection System
Unicomp Pneumatic Stencil Cleaner
Fuji CP 843E Chipshooter and Feeders
DEK Horizon 02 Screen Printers (2)
Speedline/MPM SPM Semi Auto Printer
Speedline/MPM UP3000HiE Screen Printers
Speedline/MPM AP27 Screen Printer
Dage 7500NT X-Ray Inspection System
Asymtek S820B Fluidmove Dispenser
Speedline/Electrovert OmniFlo 10 Reflow Oven
Vitronics XPM Reflow Oven
CyberOptics SE500X SPI Inspection System
Thermotron SE-1000-3 Chamber
Alpha 600 SMD Omega Meter
Air-Vac DRS24C Rework Station
Envirotronics ET63-4-30-RS Enviornmental Chamber
Blue M CC04C-P-E Clean Room Oven
Thermonics Temperature Forcing Unit
Rehm SMS-V6-P Reflow Oven
Scorpion/Acculogic Flying Probe Tester
Universal HSP 4796L Chipshooter
ETS Lindgren Acoustic Chamber On Stand
Assorted Test and Measurement Equipment
Large Assortment of Fluke Test Units - Never Used
Caterpillar Atlas Order Picker Fork Lift
Westbond 7400C-79C Bonder
Westbond 2400B-TS-44A Bonder
Panasonic Softbeam Soldering Units
Zebra and Sato Thermal Label Printers
Ricoh MP5000 Color Copiers
Ricoh C7500 Color Copiers
Ricoh C3500 Color Copiers
Canon Image Runner 2025i Copier
Office Furniture and Cubicles
Facilities and Shipping Equipment
Large Assortment of Test and Measurement Equipment Coming Soon
More Equipment Will Be Added Soon.
*Have Equipment To Sell?
If You Have Equipment To Sell Please Contact: email@example.com or call (408) 717-4538
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
San Jose and Fremont
FACILITIES LOGISTICS – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
General Packing and Shipping
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
Sydney Australia Rigger/Shipping
UBEECO Packaging Solutions
28 Sarah Andrews Close
Erskine Park NSW 2759
Contact: Tony Borg
Phone: +61 2 9670 9800
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.