Closure of Late Model Well Maintained SMT and Test Facility including All Support Equipment Complete 40,000 SF Facility
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Sunday, March 8th
Closing Began: Tuesday, March 10th
- LOCATION: Londonderry, NH
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only and open on Friday March 6th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (EST)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Complete Closure of Late Model SMT and Test Facility including all Support Equipment. Key Equipment includes:
(1) 2011 Mydata MY100 LXe-10 Placement System - Only 2,100 Hours!
(2) 2001 Sanyo TCM-3600J Chipshooters
(1) 2001 Sanyo TIM-5100 Placement System
2007 YesTech F1 AOI System
2005 Orbotech Symbion P-36 AOI System
2011 VJ Electronix Summit 1800 Rework Station
2008 ACE KISS-104 Lead-Free Selective Solder System
2008 Speedline Vectra Elite Wave Solder System
Speedline Electra 500/F Lead-Free Wave Solder System
2007 Heller 1809-EXL Reflow Oven
2001 BTU International Pyramax 150 Oven, Mesh Belt
(2) DEK Horizon Screen Printers
PMR Stencil Cleaner
Assorted Conveyors, Loaders, Unloaders, Feeder Carts and Feeders
Genrad 2287L ICT Test System
Genrad GR2287 e Series ICT Test System
Teradyne Spectrum 8852 ICT Test System
Teradyne Z1888 ICT Test System
Takaya APT-8400CJ Flying Probe Tester
(2) Innovate 7020 Testers
Large Quantity of Test & Measurement Equipment
Cab Maestro 4M Board Separator
Accu-Tape GMT 1100D
Tenney TPS T20C-2.0 Environmental Chamber
Blue M Ovens
Gardner Denver Electra-Saver 50HP Air Compressor
(2) 2001 Gardner Denver Electra Screw 25HP Air Compressors
Kaeser TC 44 Air Drier
Gardner Denver Variable Speed Solutions Air Drier
(2) Motivair Chillers
Busch Vacuum Pumps
(30+) Sections of Pallet Racking
Large Quantity of Light duty Storage Shelving
Yale Narrow Aisle Electric Fork Lift
Drexel Swing MastSLT-30 Electric Lift
Sky Jack 3219 Scissor Lift
(4) Remstar Horizontal Storage Carousels
2001 Ford Taurus
2002 International 26’ Box Delivery Truck
Large Quantity of Assorted Metro Carts, Workbenches, Soldering Irons and Plant Support Equipment
Complete Office Furniture including Desks, Chairs, Cubicles
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.