Surplus Equipment From Major Semiconductor Manufacturer and More
San Jose, Fremont, Pleasanton CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, April 22nd
Closing Began: Thursday, April 23rd
- LOCATION: San Jose, Fremont, Pleasanton CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Do you have equipment to sell? Let's us turn your surplus into cash!
Contact us for more details.
Philips/Assembleon Topaz Pick and Place
DIMA SMRO 450 Reflow Oven
Glenbrook Technologies RTX113 X-Ray
Asymtek Millennium Dispenser
Speedline/MPM UP3000 UltraFlex Printer
X-Tek CPXi X-Ray Inspection System
Despatch LPB-15V Temp and Humidity Chamber
Tenney BTRC Tem and Humidity Chamber
Temptronic Temperature Forcing Units
Vecco Gas Leak Detector
GPD CF8 CF9 and CF10 Lead Forming Units
Tenney Thermal Shock Test Chamber
Parker Hannifin Valves – Never Used
Dell and Mitsubishi DLP Projectors
Sub Zero H/AC Chamber
Agilent 8481A Power Sensor
Agilent 8487A Power Sensor
Agilent E8241A PSG-L Signal Generator
Agilent E4406A VSA Transmitter Tester
Agilent E4422B Signal Generator
Agilent 86100B Wide Band Oscilloscope
Agilent 3631A Power Supplies
Agilent 3633A Power Supplies
Agilent 83494A Clock Recovery Modules
Agilent 83481A Optical Modules
Agilent 83484A Two Channel 50Ghz Modules
Agilent 86117A Dual Channel Module
Agilent 54751 20Ghz Modules
Agilent N4252A Transmission Adapters
Agilent 16702B Logic Analyzer
Agilent E8403A VXI Mainframes With Modules
Agilent E1213-69501 Cards
Anritsu MP 1736B Pulse Pattern Generators
Anritsu MS4630B Network Analyzers
Anritsu MP1632A Data Analyzers
Tektronix CSA8000 Signal Analyzers
Tektronix 1180C Sampling Oscilloscopes
Tektronix 80E01 Electrical Sampling Modules
HP 70004 Spectrum Analyzers
HP 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzers
HP 6033A DC Power Supplies
HP 6224A DC Power Supplies
HP 34491A Multimeters
HP 8566B Spectrum Analyzers
Powerwave Amplifiers, Antennas, and Accessories
Assorted Stereo Microscopes
Large Assorted of Soldering and Inspection Tools
And Much More – Over 300 Items Available With No Reserve
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.