MASSIVE ETM & SMT Exchange Auction
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, October 12th
Closing Began: Tuesday, October 13th
- LOCATION: Silicon Valley
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only - October 7th thru 9th
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
OVER 500 PIECES OF QUALITY ELECTRONIC TEST AND MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT JUST ADDED
FEATURING ASSETS FROM FORTUNE 500 AND MAJOR OPTOELECTRONIC MANUFACTURERS
Mydata Agilis M8 Feeder Magazine
Panasonic MV2F XL Chipshooter
Panasonic MPA VXL Pick and Place System
BTU Paramax 98 Reflow Oven
Ekra XPRT5 Automatic Screen Printer 2010
Cyberoptics SE500 Solder Paste Inspection System 2010
Vitronics 6723CC Lead Free Wave Solder Machine 24in
Micro Automation 1100 Wafer Dicing Saw
Shinkawa UTC 232BI Gold Wire Bonder
NEVER USED Gigabyte S1080-CF1 Computers Never Used and In Box
Mydata M8 Feeders Magazines
OK APR 5000 XLS Package Rework System
KEY ETM EQUIPMENT JUST ADDED
Agilent E8364B 50 Ghz PNA Network Analyzer
Agilent E8364A 67 Ghz PNA Network Analyzer
Agilent 86142B Optical Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent N4906A 3.6 Gb/s Serial BERT
Agilent 83732B 20Ghz Synthesized Signal Generator
Agilent 86100B Wide Bandwidth Oscilloscope
Agilent 86100A Wide Band Oscilloscope
Agilent 86060C and 86062C Lightwave Switches
Agilent B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer
Agilent E4400B ESG Signal Generators
Agilent E4425B 3Ghz ESG AP Series Signal Generator
Agilent N5264A PNA X Measurement Receiver
HP 8703A Lightwave Test Set
HP 8164A Mainframe Lightwave Measurement System
HP 8647A 1000mhz Signal Generator
Motorola R2670A Communication Test Analyzer
Burleigh WA 1600 Wave Meter
Burleigh WA 1650 Wave Meter
Burleigh WA 7100 Wave Meter
Rohde Schwarz FSW8 Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
Stanford Research SR560 Low Noise Pre Amplifiers
Stanford Research DS345 Synthesized Function Generators
Tektronix TLA5201B 34 Channel Logic Analyzer
Tektronix CSA8200 Communication Signal Analyzer
Tektronix Optical Sampling Modules
Anritsu Error Detectors and Pulse Pattern Generators
Keithley Switch, Source and Multimeter Units
JDS Uniphase Optical Amplifiers, Sources and Workbenches
Ando Controllers and Modules
Avtron T477W Bonding Meter Kit With Probes
ILX Lightwave Laser Diode Controllers and Sources
Intermec Easy Coder Label Printers
Synthesized Signal Generator
Synthesized Function Generator
Power Supplies and Generators
Video Measurement Systems
General Radio Test Devices
Fusion and Fiber Optic Splicers/Cleavers
Associated Environmental SD 302 Temperature Chamber
Espec ESSO 2CA Temperature and Humidity Chamber
Unitek Miyachi LW10 2E BS YAG Laser System
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
FACILITIES LOGISTICS – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.