Surplus ETM Equipment From Multiple So. Cal. Telecom Manufacturers
San Diego, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, November 11th
Closing Began: Thursday, November 12th
- LOCATION: San Diego, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment - Date Will Be Published Soon
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Multiple Branson Ultrasonic Welders
Multiple Desiccator Cabinets
Test Equity and Blue M Ovens
V-Tek Versacount Component Counter
Dukane Plastics Assembly System
Manncorp BGA Rework Station
Tektronix TLA711 Mainframe With Modules
Agilent E3640, E3632, and E3645 Power Supplies
Agilent Power Sensors
Ramsey and Tescom Test Enclosures
Xitron Power Analyzers
Tektronix 2795 Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent DSO6032A Oscilloscope
Agilent EXA Signal Analyzer N9010A 9kHz-3.6 GHz
HP E4435B Signal Analyzer
HP E4432B Signal Generator
HP E4426B Signal Generator
HP 8753E Network Analyzer
HP 8960 E5515A Communication Test Sets
HP 8648C Signal Generator
HP 8595F Spectrum Analyzer
HP Infinium Oscilloscope
HP 4145B Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
Agilent E6651A Mobile WiMax
Agilent E4402B Spectrum Analyzer Advantest R3261A Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde & Schwarz Signal Generators
Rohde & Schwarz Radio Communication Testers
Xanterex DC Power Supplies
Assorted Agilent Power Supplies
Nicolet Nexus IR Mircoscope
Air-Vac DRS25 SMT Rework System
Assorted Mini Circuits Splitters and Dividers
Hundreds of Attenuators, Adapters and Amplifiers
Hundreds of Connectors, Cables and Couplers
Loctite Bond A Matic Dispenser
Branson Ultrasonic Welders
Tescom Pneumatic Shield Boxes
Neslab Bath Chillers
View Engineering Mantis Scopes
B&L and Meiji Microscopes
Metcal and Hakko Soldering Stations
Accuseal Vacuum Sealers
And Much More!
Have Equipment To Sell?
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
The Packaging Store
Contact: Peter Wharf
(858) 549-7225 or (858) 205-0641
Beltran, LLC – Rigging and Moving
Contact: Gabriel Beltran
Robert Beltran (626) 945-6018
Maureen (909) 627-6455
CTS Auction Services - All Locations
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
San Diego Craters and Freighters
Phone: 619-265-0509 Toll Free: 888-380-7447
San Diego UPS Store
Handle With Care Packaging Store
(858) 549-7225 or (858) 205-0641
Fax: (858) 549-7274
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.