Third In A Series of ETM Sales Featuring Assets From Fortune 500 and a Major Optoelectronic Maunfuacturer
Silicon Valley, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, January 26th
Closing Began: Thursday, January 28th
- LOCATION: Silicon Valley, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Tektronix DSA8300 Digital Sampling Oscilloscope
Tektronix 80C08C-CR4 Optical Sampling Modules (10)
Tektronix 80C08-CR1 Optical Sampling Modules (5)
Agilent 8720ES 20Ghz S Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent 86100A Infiniium DCA Wide Band Oscilloscope
HP 8168A Tunable Laser Source
Anritsu MP1776A Error Detector
Anritsu MG3692A Synthesized CW Generator
Ando AQ4320A Tunable Laser Source AQ4320A
Burleigh WA-7600 Multi-line Wavemeter
Anritsu 69347B Synthesized Signal Generator
Branson 2000iw Ultra Sonic Welder 20:2.2 (3)
Branson 920iw Ultra Sonic Welder
Accuseal 235-232 Vacuum Bag Sealer
Edwards RV3 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump (2)
Tektronix DSA 8200 Digital Analyzer
Tektronix CSA 8200 Communication Signal Analyzer
Tektronix 11801B and 11801C Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
Tektronix 80C02, 80C03-CR Optical Sampling Modules
Tektronix 80E04, 80E03, and 80E01 Sampling Modules
Tektronix TDS 3054B Four Channel Oscilloscope
Agilent E3631A Triple Output Power Supply
Agilent 8720ES 20Ghz S Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent DCA-J 86100C Digital Communication Analyzer
Agilent E4432B ESG-D Signal Generator 3.0 Ghz
Agilent E4425B ESG AP Signal Generator
Agilent 8164B Lightwave Measurement Unit
Agilent 34401A 6.5 Digit Multimeter
Agilent E4419B EPM Power Meter
Agilent 4284A Precision LCR Meter
Agilent 8960 E5515C Wireless Communication Test Sets (10)
Agilent E6601A Wireless Communication Test Sets (8)
Agilent E3640A DC Power Supplies
Agilent E8403A Mainframe Unit With Modules
Agilent 70843B Error Performance Analyzer
HP 70841B Pattern Generator With 70004A Display Unit
HP 83752A Synthesized Sweeper 20 Ghz
HP 3325B Synthesized Function Generator
HP 89440A IF Vector Signal Generator
HP 86062C Lightwave Switch
HP 6632B DC Power Supplies (10)
HP 8648C Signal Generator
Rohde and Schwarz SMT03 Signal Generators
Ando AQ8204 Frame Controller With Modules
Ando AQ6317C Optical Spectrum Analyzer
Ramsey STE 3000 Shielding Test Boxes
Newport 3150 High Power Temperature Controller
Newport ESP300 Universal Motion Controller Driver
JDS Uniphase HA9 Optical Attenuators (5)
ILX Lightwave MPS 8033 Precision Fiber Optic Source
Novacure A4000 Acticure Curing Light Sources
Verteq/ENI VPA 1987 Power Amplifiers (5)
Zebra and Intermec Thermal Printers
And Much More!
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Large Equipment Moving and Rigging:
FACILITIES LOGISTICS – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
AMERICAN RIGGING – Rigger/Packer/Shipper
1370 Vander Way
San Jose, CA 95112
Contact: Bill Jr.
General Packing and Shipping
Navis Pack & Ship – San Jose, CA
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.