Late Model, Well Maintained SMT Equipment Due To Complete Facility Closure
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, March 7th
Closing Began: Tuesday, March 8th
- LOCATION: Lawrenceville, GA
- PREVIEW: Available by Appointment Only on Monday, March 7th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (EST)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
- 2004 Spea Model 4040 Flying Probe Tester - JUST ADDED!
- Genrad Model 2286i ICT Tester, s/n 151 - JUST ADDED!
- (2) 2006 GeoTest Model LXE-300 Automatic Test Sets - JUST ADDED!
- (2) 2000 GeoTest Model LXE-200 Automatic Test Sets - JUST ADDED!
- Agilent/HP 3070 Upgraded to Series III ICT Test System – 2 Module
- Terradyne/Genrad 2286I ICT Tester
- 2003 Agilent Series 5000, Model 5300, 5DX X Ray
- 2013 PillarHouse Jade MKII Selective Solder, 2 Pots, Lead-Free
- 2008 Orbotech Vantage-NC-522-25 AOI
- 2008 Aqueous Trident I Batch Cleaning System
- 2003 CSZ Environmental Chamber Model Z-32-2-2-HIAC
- 2000 Dek Horizon, 265 HOZ Screen Printer
- Fuji CP642 Chipshooter
- Universal GSM 4688A with PTF Tray Unit
- Panasonic MV2FXL-NM-2559MB Chip Shooter
- Panasonic HDP-G1XL-2664 Glue Machine
- (2) 2006 BTU Pyramax 98A Lead Free Ovens
- Electrovert EPK+400F Lead Free Wave Solder
- Hundreds of Universal, Fuji and Panasonic Feeders
- (22) Amscope Microscopes
- (8) Meiji Microscopes
- (5) Vision Engineering Microscopes
- (35) Metro Carts, Assorted Sizes
- Numerous Sections of Conveyor
- 2010 Polycom Video Conferencing System
- 2005 Isuzu Box Truck, EFI, 14', Lift Gate, Auto. V8 Low Mileage
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.