Quality Optical Test and Assembly Equipment From Closure of CrossFiber Facility And A Major Silicon Valley Advanced Materials Laboratory
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, March 21st
Closing Began: Wednesday, March 23rd
- LOCATION: Campbell, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Hundreds of Newport and Thorlabs Stages and Accessories
Rucker Kolls Manual Probing Station With Probes
Accucutter Model 3001 Guillotine Shear
ST Robotics Articulated Robot Arm With Controller
Arbin BT2040 Battery Tester
Fujikura FSM60R and 50R Fusion Splicer Kits
Lumen Dynamics Omnicure Series 2000 UV Curing Units
Thermo Neslab Merlin Series M75 Recirculating Chiller
Carbolite RHF 1500 Box and CTF Tube Furnaces
CM Furnace Rapid Temp Box Furnace
Thermotron S-16 Temperature Test Chambers
HIOS CLT 50 Power Supply With CL7000 Electric Drill
VWR and ShelLab Utility Ovens
FJW Optical Find R Scope IR Camera System
Buehler Fibermet Optical Fiber Polisher
Carter Manostat Multi Channel Type 1
Cole Parmer Master Flex L/S With Economy Drive
Test Equity TE 105A Half Cube Temp Chamber
Buchi R-134 Rotary Evaporator
BioLogics Model 3000 Ultrasonic Homogenizer
Omegasonics CS Ultrasonic Bath
Branson 8500 Ultrasonic Power Supplies/Controllers
Branson Ultrasonic Cleaner/Baths
Newport ESP300 and 301 Universal Motor Controllers
Newport Optical Power Meter Model 1830C
Newport SMC100 Motion Controller/Drivers
Edwards and Alcatel Vacuum Pumps
LaVision FlowMaster System With IRO High Speed Camera
NewWave Gemini 200 YAG Laser System
Lapmaster Bench Top Lapping & Polishing Machines
Speedfam Polishing Machine
GAST DOA P704-AA Compressor Vacuum Pumps
Newport and Thorlabs Optical Breadboards
Agilent 8164A Lightwave Measurement System
Agilent N5751A System DC Power Supply
Agilent U1604A Hand Held Digital Oscilloscope
Agilent E5515C Wireless Communication Test Sets
Agilent E6601A Wireless Communication Test Sets
Anritsu MS9710C Optical Spectrum Analyzers
HP 8591E Spectrum Analyzer
HP 8481D Power Sensor
HP E4916A Crystal Impedance LCR Meter
HP 83624B Swept Signal Generator
HP 6632B DC Power Supplies
HP 4349B 4 Channel High Resistance Meter
HP 3589A Spectrum Analyzer/Network Analyzer
JDS PS3650+15 PDL Meter
JDS SC Series Fiber Optic Switch
National NI PXI 1033 Chassis With (5) Modules
Fluke Hydra Series II Data Acquisition With Module
EXFO FOT 20A Fiber Optic Tester
Keithley 2304A High Speed Power Supply
Keithley 487 Picoammeter Voltage Sources
Thorlabs Fiber Coupled SLD Sources
Thorlabs S3FC1310 Bench Top Laser Source
Thorlabs LDC220C Laser Diode Controller 2A
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.