Exchange Auction Featuring Surplus Equipment From Major Telecommunication Development Laboratory and Opto-Electronic OEM
Multiple Locations - California
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, June 13th
Closing Began: Wednesday, June 15th
- LOCATION: Multiple Locations - California
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Have Equipment To Sell? Join The Next Exchange Auction!
Call For Details - 408 717-4538
Agilent 81682A Tuneable Lasers
Agilent Infiniium DSO 9104H High Definition Oscilloscope
Keithley 2304A High Speed Power Supply
HP 8753E Network Analyzer
Agilent 66319D Dual Output Mobile DC Source
JDS Uniphase RM3 Back Reflection Meter
Blue M DCC 1406 Clean Room Oven
COMING NEXT WEEK FROM MAJOR WIRELESS MANUFACTURER
ROHDE & SCHWARZ CMW 500 WideBand Radio Communication Test - LOADED
ROHDE & SCHWARZ SMU200A Vector Signal Generator
ROHDE & SCHWARZ NGMO1 Power Supply
ROHDE & SCHWARZ AMU 200A Baseband Signal Generator
ROHDE & SCHWARZ SMBV100A Vector Signal Generator
ROHDE & SCHWARZ AMU 200A Baseband Signal Generator & Fading Simulator
ROHDE & SCHWARZ FSW Signal & Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent E4421B ESG Series Signal Generator
IMS LVIS III+ Automatic Die Bonding System
Tokyo Seimitsu A PM-90 Automatic Wafer Probe Station
Philips DCD Pro Wafer Mapper
Tempronics TP4100A Thermal Inducing System
Universal Sheilding RFI/EMI Shielding Room
OK Industries FRC Rework Station
Blue M G01330A Gravity Oven
Thermontron S-1.2 3800 Bench Top Environmental Chamber
Flammable Storage Cabinents
Bausch and Lomb Microscopes
Fisher Scientific 516G Isotemp Gravity Oven
SSEC 2300 Glove Box
HP 86120C Multi Wave Length Meter
HP 8591E Spectrum Analyzer
HP 81533B Optical Head
HP 6034L System Power Supply
HP 11896A Polarization Controller
Agilent 89431A RF Section
Agilent 66311B Mobile Comm DC Source
Anritsu MS9020A Optical Loss Test Set
Anritsu MW9070A Optical Domain Reflectometer
Tektronix 80C02 Sampling Modules
LeCroy 9304AM Oscilloscope
Applied Magnetics 98293 Gauss Meter
EXFO FOT Optical Power Meters (20)
EXFO BRT 320A Back Reflection Meters (5)
Fitel S218 Fiber Optic Strippers
JDS RM3750-1EAF Reflection Meters
Kinetic SPOT Cure B-6
OAI 307 UV Power Meter
RIFOCS Return Loss Test Set
Sonicor SC 100TH Ultrasonic Cleaners (2)
Westover FV-406 Video Fiber Scopes
Temptronic TP04100A-2 Thermal Inducing System
Techcon Epoxy Dispense System
Newport 818-IG and 918-IG Detectors
And Much More!!
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.