ETM Exchange Auction Featuring Major Wireless Telecom Research Lab Equipment and Dolby Labs
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, October 5th
Closing Began: Thursday, October 6th
- LOCATION: Campbell, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
CURRENT ACTIVE CATALOG IS ONLY A PARTIAL LIST
100 ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO BE ADDED SOON
Micro Kinetics CNC Express XL Milling Machine
Pfeiffer Vacuum Dry Turbomolecular Dry Pumping Station
Thermo Key Tek ECAT Modular EMC Test System
Neslab RTE 111 Refrigerated Bath and Circulator
Schaffner NSG 435 Programmable ESD Simulator Gun
Haefely DEC6 Decoupling Network Unit
Haefely Ecompact 4 Transient Immunity Test System
Qinex Thermal Forcing System With Wells CTI Head
Tektronix DSA 71604C Digital Serial Analyzer 16Ghz
Amplified Research 25A250A RF Amplifier
Tektronix DPP 125B BERT Scope
Ando AQ6331 Optical Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent J-BERT N4903A High Performance Serial BERT
Agilent 4395A Network/Spectrum/Impedance Analyzer
Agilent E4424B ESG AP Series Signal Generator
Agilent 66309D Dual Output Mobile Comm DC Source
Agilent 54835A Infiniium Oscilloscope
Agilent U1620A Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
Agilent E9301B E Series AVG Power Sensor
Rohde & Schwarz FSQ26 Signal Analyzer 26.6 Ghz
Rohde & Schwarz NRVS Power Meter
Rohde and Schwarz RTM 1054 Oscilloscope
Sorensen DCS60-18E Power Supply
HP 8720C Network Analyzer 20 Ghz
HP 8596E Spectrum Analyzer
HP 8720D Network Analyzer 20 Ghz
HP 8753D 3 Ghz Network Analyzer
HP 8485A Power Sensor 26.5Ghz
HP 81533B Optical Head Interface
HP 8595E Spectrum Analyzer 6.5Ghz
HP 8494B Attenuator 11dB
HP 8593E Spectrum Analyzer 22Ghz
HP 43961A RF Impedance Test Adapter Kit
HP 8753ES S-Parameter Network Analyzer
Spirent DLS Simulators and Generators
Megger BM11 Insulation Tester
Splitters, Combiners Filters and Attenuators
And Much More! Over 200 Items Available…..
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
formerly CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Campbell/Milpitsa/San Jose California
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
Rigging and Heavy Moving
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.