Second in a Series - ETM Exchange Auction Featuring Major Wireless Telecom Research Lab Equipment
San Diego, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, November 1st
Closing Began: Thursday, November 3rd
- LOCATION: San Diego, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment - Contact email@example.com to schedule your preview
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Tenney SPX C20RC-2.0A-RMC-B Environmental Chamber
TPS Tenney C20RC Temperature Chamber
Test Equity 1000 Series Temp Chamber
Thermotron S-8-3800 Humidity Chamber
Sullair 1109 EAC Stationary Air Compressor Year 2015
Zeks Heat Sink True Cycling Air Dryer
Atlas Copco FD16 Air Dryer
Temptronic X-Stream 4300 Temp Forcing Unit
Air-Vac DRS25 Lead Free Rework System
Glenbrook Jewel Box X-Ray Inspection System
Litepoint IQnxn WiFi Mimo Test Station
KeyTek ECAT Electromatic Test Unit
Jess Stevenson Big Spool Wire Length Selectors
Agilent N4903B J-Bert High Performance Serial Bert
Agilent 89410A Vector Signal Analyzer
Agilent 87512A Transmission Reflection Test Set
Agilent E4418B EPM Power Meter
Agilent N5768A System DC Power Supply
Agilent VXI Mainframe With (4) Modules
Agilent E4412A E Series CW Power Sensor 18Ghz
Agilent E7401A EMC Analyzer
Agilent 4155C Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
Agilent E4411B ESA-L Series Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent 86100A Wide Band Oscilloscope With Module
Tektronix DTG 5334 Data Timing Generator
Tektronix TDS3054 Four Channel Color Oscilloscope
Tektronix AWG 5004 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Tektronix TDS 754C Four Channel Oscilloscope
Tektronix AWG 5012 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Tektronix CSA 8000 Communication Analyzer With Modules
HP 4395A Network/Spectrum/Impedance Analyzer
HP 89410A Vector Signal Generator
HP 4274A Multi Frequency LCR Meter
HP 89441A Vector Signal Generator
HP 4284A Precision LCR Meter
LeCroy 6100A Waverunner 1Ghz Oscilloscope
LeCroy LT364 4 Channel Waverunner Oscilloscope
LeCroy LC584 1Ghz Oscilloscope
Rohde & Schwarz FSP Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde & Schwarz FS300 Spectrum Analyzer
Stanford Research DS 345 Synthesized Function Generator
Haefely PEFT Fast Transnet Tester
Amplified Research 25A250 Power Supply
Amplified Research 75A250A Power Supply
Noise/Com UFX7107A Noise Generator
Telebyte 4902 Multi Output Noise Simulator
ETS 3110B Biconical Antenna Units
ETS Lindgren RF Enclosure
Quick Circuit Micro Router Base Station With Controller
Vision Engineering Mantis Inspection Scope
Leica S6E Microscopes
Bausch and Lomb Stereo Zoom Microscopes
Stanley Vidmar 7 Drawer Industrial Cabinets (10)
Metcal and Weller Soldering Stations
408 717 4538
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
San Diego, CA
The Packaging Store
Contact: Peter Wharf
(858) 549-7225 or (858) 205-0641
Craters and Freighters – San Diego
Phone: 619-265-0509 Toll Free: 888-380-7447
San Diego UPS Store
Navis Pack and Ship – San Diego
Contact: Benito Alonso
Phone: 619 677-2676
Fax: 619 677-2895
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.