Late Model SMT and Test Equipment From OEM Manufacturer
BID NOW - Rowlett, TX
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, November 30th
Closing Began: Thursday, December 1st
- LOCATION: BID NOW - Rowlett, TX
- PREVIEW: By Apointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT VIDEO:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2015 Europlacer iiNEO I Pick and Place System
2015 Europlacer ii Feeder Trolleys
140+ Assorted Europlacer Feeders
2016 Promation Board Unloader
2012 Heller 1707 MK III Reflow Oven
2006 MPM UP2000 HIE
Air-Vac DRS-24C Rework Stations
Schleuniger MP 257 Coax Cutter
Assorted Work Benches
Crown Simplimatic unloader
Tek PWS4323 0-32vdc 3A power supply
KIC X5 profiler
Aqueous Model SMT400-CL wash/dry
Tenney Environmental oven
KeyTek Series 2000 ESD Test System
HP 6811B AC Power Source
Spirent STR4500 GPS/SBAS Signal Generator
Spirent GSS4100 GPS/SBAS Signal Generator
Spirent GSS6100 GPS/SBAS Signal Generator
Rhode & Schwarz FSEA Spectrum Analyzer
Kikusui Electronic Load
Rohde & Schwarz SMIQ 02B Signal Generator
Rohde & Schwarz SMIQ 03B Signal Generator
Agilent E4433B 4.0GHz Signal Generator
Assorted Quad Feeders
PVA Particle Filter
(2) Inspection Conveyors
And Much More!
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
formerly CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters Dallas
2220 Merritt Dr #200
Garland, TX 75041
972 840 8147
Navis Pack & Ship
16520 Westgrove Dr.
Tel: (972) 248-3400
Fax: (972) 248-3464
MEI Rigging & Crating
Hanks Machinery Moving & Rigging Inc.
650 Skyline Dr.
Hutchins TX 75141
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.