Third in a Series - ETM Exchange Auction Featuring Major Wireless Telecom Research Lab Equipment
BID NOW - California
- SALE TYPE: Online
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, December 7th
Closing Began: Thursday, December 8th
- LOCATION: BID NOW - California
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Fuji CP742E Chipshooter
Fuji CP742E Chipshooter
Ekra X4 Screen Printer (2)
Vitronics 6622CC Lead Free Wave Solder System
Test Equity FH Series Forced Air Chamber
Agilent 89410A Vector Signal Analyzer
HP ESA L1500A Spectrum Analyzer
HP 3458A Multimeter
NoiseCom UFX7100A Programmable Noise Generator
Tektronix TLA 7012 Logic Analyzer Mainframe
Telebyte 4902 Multi Output Noise Simulator
Tektronix TDS 3054 Four Channel Color Oscilloscope
LeCroy Waverunner LT374L DSO Oscilloscope
LeCroy Waverunner TT344L Oscilloscope
LeCroy LC534L 1 Ghz Oscilloscope
Tektronix AWG 5012B Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Haefely DEC6 Decoupling Network Unit
HP 3589A Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent 53131A Universal Counter
Agilent E3612A Power Supplies
HP 4395A Network/Spectrum/Impedance Analyzers
Agilent 85062B Calibration Kit
Agilent E4412A CW Power Sensor
Agilent E9300H E Series AVG Power Sensor
Marconi 2042 Signal Generator
Agilent U1818A Active Differential Probe
HP 8920A RF Communication Test Set
*This is a partial list - more equipment added soon!
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
formerly CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
Rigging and Heavy Moving
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.