Leading Manufacturer of Radar & Laser Detectors Complete, Immaculate 85,000SF Late Model SMT & Test Facility - Machines as Late as 2015 Featuring Late Model SMT Equipment, (Qty 6) 2007 Fuji Placement Machines, 800 Fuji Feeders, Test Assembly, Facility & Support
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- Full Equipment Catalog Register
- DATE & TIME:
Starts: Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 at 8:00 AM (PST)
Closing Begins: Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 at 8:00 AM (PST)
- LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- PREVIEW: Tuesday, May 9th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (EDT)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
(Qty 6) 2007 Fuji Model XPF-L Placement Machines
2012 VI Technology Automated Optical Inspection Unit, Type 5k
2011 Koy Young 3D Solder Paste Machine, Model KY8030-2
2009 Yes Technology YTX 3000 Series High Res X Ray System
(Qty 2) Speedline/MPM Model UP2000 HiE Screen Printer
2009 Den Den Instruments Model RD-500SIII RD Series BGA/SMT Rework Machine
2015 Cab Maestro 4S/450 PCB Separator
2012 Precision Products Ultrasonic Stencil Cleaning System, Model PPC-N29 TP
Fuji Auto Tool Revolver/Late
(Qty 2) Folungwin & Speedline Tech Reflow Soldering Ovens
Fuji CP 643 E Chipshooter
(10) Dynaspace / Flexlink/Conveyor Technologies Conveyors
FUJI INTELLIGENT FEEDERS
(Qty 350) Fuji 8 MM Feeders/ W8
(Qty 50) Fuji 12 MM Feeders/ W12
(Qty 30) Fuji 16 MM Feeders/ W16
(Qty 35) Fuji 24 MM Feeders/ W24
(Qty 8) Fuji 32 MM Feeders/ 32E/ 3 44 MM
(Qty 362) P4 Feeders/ 8 MM
(11) Feeder Carts/ McDry Cabinet Model DxU 1001
(Qty 11) To 2014 Tescom Pneumatic RF Shied Box, Model TC-5916AP
(Qty 2) Aeroflex 492 RF Shield Box
Spectracom GSG-5 Series Multi-Channel Advanced GNSS Simulator - GPS tester
(Qty 5) HP Model 5350B Microwave Frequency Counters
(Qty 5) Tektronix TDS1001B 40MHz Digital Oscilloscope
(Qty 5) Tektronix TDS1002, Digital Oscilloscope 60 MHz - 2-channel
(Qty 6) Custom Test Chambers
FACILITY & SUPPORT/ MATERIAL HANDLING
(Qty 50) Sections of Pallet Racking, 8' W X 42" D X 24' H ( 4-8 Tier) Wire Decking
2015 Atlas Copco Rotary Screw Air Compressor, Model GA22VSD T, 30 HP
Atlas Copco GA 22 Air Compressor, 132 PSI , 30HP,
2015 Purestream Air Dryer, Model Act150-UE, 150 SCFM
Toyota Electric Standup Rider, Model 7BRU18, S/N &BRU18-34626, 3,500 Lb Cap
Crown Wav50-118, Lift, ,118 Platform Lift Ht, 3000 lb Cap
Genie Electric Scissor Lift, Model GS2632, 500lb Capacity, Like New
50 Sections Metal Shelving / 7 Tier
Branson Ultrasonic Welder, Model 910iw
Cincinnati Sub Zero Model Z16 Plus Test Chamber
High End Late Model Modern Executive Office Furniture & Conference Rooms
Approx. 100 Workstations, Arlink Single & Dual Sided Rework Stations, Arlink Nice Work Benches, Fans, BK Precision & HiosPower Supplies, Zebra Printers, 50 Hakko Soldering Stations / 50 Weller WES 51 Soldering Stations, FX 951, 10 Hakko Fume Extractors FA 430, Microscopes, 100 Metro Carts , 100 Chairs, Numerous Computers, Soldering Guns, Racks, Benches, Scales, Delta Regis Precision Screw Feeders, BK Precision Power Supplies, Lockers, Carts, Pallet Jacks, Racks, Work Tables, 4 Despatch Furnaces, Cabinets w Tools & Inspection, Metal Barstock, Shop Vacs, Tool Cabinets, Tools Benches, Ladders, Maintenance Department with Tos 20" x 48" Engine Lathe & Bridgeport Vertical Mill, Much More
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- Full Equipment Catalog Register
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.