State of the Art Clinical Stage Biotechnology Laboratory and Analytical Equipment High Quality HPLC’s, Microscopes, Homogenizers, Freezers, Centrifuges Pilot Plant incl: Tablet Presses, Fluid Bed Dryers, V Blenders, Mills, Hi-Shear Granulators Late Model Plant and Lab Support Equipment
South San Francisco, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, February 28th
Closing Began: Wednesday, March 1st
- LOCATION: South San Francisco, CA
- PREVIEW: Monday, February 27th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (PST)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Agilent BioCel 1800 Velocity ll automated loading platform with (2) Cytomat cryo freezers
Agilent BioCel 1200 Velocity ll automated loading platform with Cytomat cryo freezer
(20) Assorted ThermoForma, Biological Safety, & Hanson laboratory hoods, Class ll
Agilent Technologies Liquid handling platform
ThermoFisher Neon Transfection System, electroprtation device
(20) Forma Scientific CO2 water jacketed and Direct heat incubators
(18) assorted Thermo Scientific, Sanyo, & Revco sub zero (-82 degrees) incubator/freezer cabinets
(30) assorted Precision and VWR Scientific lab top incubators
(15) assorted lab top centrifuges/homogenizers
Omni International model 24 Bead Mill Homogenizer with Br-Cyo Nitrogen cooling unit (Cryogenic)
CBS Isothermal V300-AB Nitrogen cryovac freezer
X Map Technology Flexmap 3D Multiplexing machine
Leica CM1950 Cryostat
Thermo Scientific Wellmate stacker
Leica Bond RX
Cedrex.dk model CMTL-96 Mklll micro tube labeler
Scinomix model Sci-print VXL vial label printer
Nikon Eclipse Ti-E (4) port inverted microscope system, for high-end live cell imaging
Molecular Devices ImageXpress microscope with Thermo Scientific loader, laser imaging
Nikon Eclipse Ti-S (4) port microscope
(2) Bio Tek model EL406 biostack loaders
(2) Thermo Scientific model Sorvall Lynx 6000 & RC5C centrifuges
Beckman model Alegra 6 centrifuge
Bio-Rad model C1000 Touch Thermal cycler
DISCOVERY RESEARCH LAB
(2) New Brunswick Scientific models C25 and Innova 44 incubator orbital shaker cabinets refrigerated
Nogren Systems model CP-7200 colony picker with Micro Scan
Alpha Innotech Alphalmager HP
Minolta model SRX 101 medical plate film processor
Cryogenic Upright Low Temp Freezer Room
(5) Panasonic model VIP Plus -150degree freezers
(3) Thermo models Revco Ultima Plus & Revxo UXF freezers
Agilent Series 1100 HPLC
Hewlett Packard Series 1100 HPLC
Beckman Coulter model PA800, Proteomelab Protein Characterization System with Laser Module 488nm
GE Akta Pure Sampler with Fraction Collector F9-C
Beckman Coulter model Alegra B centrifuge
Trinean model Xpose Dropsense 16, mcro volumn spectrophotometer
Zeiss model Invertoskop (3) port microscope
(2) New Brunswick Scientific model Innova44 incubator orbital shaker cabinets refrigerated
BioCare Medical DeCloaking chamber (HIER)
Primus model PSS5-E-MSSD autoclave
Lancer model 1600 UPSS glass washer
IVP METABOLISM LAB
(2) Nikon TMS (3) port microscopes
Perkin Elmer model 1420 multilabel counter
Elx model 405 plate washer
Thermo Electron Corp model Shandon Finesse 325
Alpha Innotech Fluor Chem FC2
Nikon model TS100 (3) port microscope
Seahorse model XF243 extracellular flux analyzer with Prep Station model XF
Invitrogen neon transfection system
IMMUNOLOGY LABS 1 & 2
Aushon Bio System Cylspin 4 with Beckman centrifuges and Thermo Scientific Printmate 450
Thermo Electron Corp model CryoPlus 2 Cryovac freezer (Cryogenic Storage System with Nitrogen tank
FlexMap 3D Human Cytokine Panel
Nikon Eclipse E400 (4) port microscope
Miltenyl Biotec Auto Macs
Aglient Bravo SRT
Mac's elution station
Biotek analytical system with tube writer
Molecular Devices SpectraMax M5 with Spectra Max Paradigm multi mode detection platform
MDS Analytical Tech AquaMax model 4000 with AquaMax cell wash head (96 format)
Molecular Devices Skan washer 400
Beckman Coulter Biomek NXMC with Agilent plateloc
Perkins Elmer Wallac Victor 2 with Beckman Coulter Vi-Cell XR analyzer
Glatt "Midi Gatt" fluid bed dryer, sn 9656
Korsch model XL100 tablet press, 10 station, sn K1510156 (2007)
Key International high shear granulator/mixer, table top, approx (1) gallon
Lobe Pharma SS "v" blender, table top, miniblend
Pharma Alliance mode F-2 friabiltor
Quadro Mill model U3-0024,
Stokes B2 tablet press
Sturtevankt Inc "0 Micronizer" grinder
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.