SMT and ETM Equipment Auction Featuring Major Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
March - California
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Sunday, March 19th
Closing Began: Tuesday, March 21st
- LOCATION: March - California
- PREVIEW: FRIDAY, MARCH 17 - PLEASE CALL or E-MAIL FOR APPOINTMENT
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
*Partial List - More Equipment To Be Added Soon - Have Equipment to Sell?
Assembleon Topaz X Pick and Place System
Assembleon Topaz Pick and Place System
Dillon Quantrol Snapshot Test System
Keithley 6221 Current Source
Keithley 2309 Battery Simulator
Agilent 4263A LCR Meter
Agilent E3632A DC Power Supplies
Agilent E3631A Triple Output Power Supplies
Agilent E3647A Dual Output Power Supplies
Agilent 8780A Vector Signal Generator 3 Ghz
Agilent 8753ES S Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent 8720ET Tranmission Reflection Analyzer
Agilent 6.5 Digit Multimeters
Agilent 53151A 26.5Ghz Counter
Agilent 33120A Function Waveform Generator
Agilent 778D Dual Directional Coupler
Agilent E8408A VXI Mainframe With Modules
Agilent 86130A Error Performance Analyzer
Agilent 16702B Logic Analysis System
Agilent 66309D Dual Output DC Sources
Agilent N7740 Connectors For N7744 Optical Meters
Tektronix DPO 7254C Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
Tektronix DPO 3014 Digital Oscilloscope
Tektronix TDS 224 Four Channel Oscilloscope
Tektronix DPO 3054 Digital Oscilloscope
NoiseCom UFX7107A Noise Generator
Omega Flow Meters
Quad tech Guardian 6000 Analyzer
Thermo Neslab RTE7 Bath Circulator
Tenney BTRC Temp and Humidity Chamber
EdgeGuard Horizontal Flow Clean Bench
Sartorius Lab Balances
Zebra Thermal Printers
Additional Assets ETM Assets From OEM Lab Coming Soon!
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
La Verne California
BP Machinery Moving
Contact: Bob Poole
City of Industry/Los Angeles, CA
Craters and Freighters
640 Irving Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201
Campbell/San Jose California
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
Rigging and Heavy Moving
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.