Continuing Series of ETM Exchange Auctions Featuring Research Lab and Test Equipment
BID NOW - Campbell, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, July 25th
Closing Began: Thursday, July 27th
- LOCATION: BID NOW - Campbell, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment - Contact: email@example.com
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Rohde and Schwarz FSV40-N Spectrum Analyzer 40 Ghz
Mohr CT100 Automatic Metallic TDR Cable Tester Unit
Spirent GSS 6560 Multi Channel GPS/SBAS Simulator
Agilent 8722ES 40 Ghz S-Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent 8722D 40 Ghz Network Analyzer
Agilent 8719ES 13.5Ghz S-Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent 8753ES S-Parameter Network Analyzer
Agilent 8563EC 26.5 Ghz Spectrum Analyzer
Agilent N8482A Average Power Sensor 6 Ghz
Agilent 4287A RF LCR Meter
Agilent N8482B Power Sensor With Attenuator
Agilent 54622D Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
HP 8902A Measuring Receiver
HP E4436B ESG DP Series Signal Generator
HP 8563E 26.5 Ghz Spectrum Analyzer
HP 83623A 20 Ghz Synthesized Sweeper
HP 8757D Scalar Network Analyzer
HP 8673B Synthesized Generator 26 Ghz
HP 8656B Signal Generator
HP 83018A Microwave System Amplifier 26.5Ghz
HP 83631A Synthesized Sweeper 26.5 Ghz
HP 4349B 4 Channel High Resistance Meter
Sorensen DCS 60-18 DC Programmable Power Supplies
Sorensen XT 15-4 Regulated DC Power Supplies
Sorensen DLM 8-75 DC Power Supplies
Rohde and Schwarz FSEM 26.5 Ghz Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde and Schwarz SMIQ 06B Signal Generator
Power Ten P62B-10020 DC Power Supply
Power Ten P63C-40250 DC Power Supply
Xantrex HPD 30-10 Regulated DC Power Supplies
Chroma 6630 Power Analyzer With Hensel D9025
Anritsu MS8604A Digital Mobile Radio Transmitter Tester
Anritsu 69347B Synthesized Signal Generator, 20 Ghz
Anritsu 69347A Synthesized Signal Generator, 20 Ghz
Anritsu 6931B Synthesized Signal Generator 8.4 Ghz
Anritsu MS2781B Signal Analyzer 8 Ghz
Anritsu MD8430A Signalling Tester
Key Tech Lighting Simulator Test System
Datron 1271 Selfcal Digital Multimeter
Tektronix RSA 6114A Real Time Spectrum Analyzer 14 Ghz
Tektronix RSA 6114A Real Time Spectrum Analyzer 14 Ghz
Sony Tektronix 370 Programmable Curve Tracer
IFR ATC 600A-1 Transponder Test Set
IFR ATC 601 Ramp Test Set
Stanford Research PS370 High Voltage Power Supply
Stanford Research SR620 Time Interval Counter
Huge Assortment of Couplers, Dividers, and Attenuators
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
formerly CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
Rigging and Heavy Moving
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.