March ETM-SMT Exchange Featuring Leading Contract Manufacturer and Leading Digital Sound Laboratory
California / Nevada / Colorado
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, March 19th
Closing Began: Tuesday, March 20th
- LOCATION: California / Nevada / Colorado
- PREVIEW: By Appointment
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Agilent N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer
Agilent N9000A CXA Spectrum Analyzer
Keysight E4404B 6.7Ghz Spectrum Analyzer
Keysight N8951A Averaging System DC Power Supply
Agilent E4436B Signal Generator
Tektronix TDS 6804B Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Assembleon Opal XII Pick and Place System - SOLD
Metcal Scorpion APR 1200 Rework System – 2014
Mydata TM Feeder Magazines
IRMA Femtosecnd Laser System – Year 2015
Buehler MetaServ 250 Grinder
Newport Smart Optical Table
Aerotech XYZ Stages With Amplifiers
Yestech F1 AOI Inspection System
DEK 03iX Automatic Screen Printer - 2012
ASC Auto 3P3D Laser Paste Inspection System
Aqueous Technologies Zero Ion Board Tester
Advanced Techniques PRO Convection Reflow System
Samsung CP 40 Pick and Place Machines With Feeders
Ekra E1 Semiautomatic Screen Printer
SMT OptiPrint SL2220 Large Board Printer
Universal 6358A Radial Inserter With Sequencer
OK International APR5000 XLS Rework Station
Multitroniks LVX Pick and Place Machine
Air-Vac DRS24C BGA Rework System
Artos Automatic Wire Processing System
Thermotron F32 CHV Chamber
Amplified Research 300H CW Rack System
Amplified Research 15A250M3 Amplifier
Agilent Spectrum Analyzers
Agilent Signal Generators
Agilent Vector Signal Generators
Agilent S Parameter Test Sets
Agilent Triple Output Power Supplies
ThorLabs Piezo Controllers
Tektronix Video Measurement System
Marconi Vector Signal Analyzers
Stanford SR810 Lock In Amplifier
Stanford High Voltage Power Supplies
Stanford LCR Meters
And Much More!
Over 100+ Piece of Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment:
To Be Added Soon!
RF Power Meters
RF Test Sections
Communication Signal Analyzers
PXB Baseband Generaor and Emulator
S Parameter Test Sets
Scalar Network Analyzers
Arbitrary Waveform Generators
Pre Amplifiers 26.5 Ghz
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
formerly CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
International Freight Services
1610 Rollins Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
Ph: 650 245-3033
Fx: 650 697-4929
Rigging and Heavy Moving
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.