SOLD - Late Model SMT Equipment and Quality Machine Tools
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, January 15th
Closing Began: Saturday, January 18th
- LOCATION: Lincoln, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
SMT Equipment - Purchased And Installed 2015 From Samsung
Samsung SMP200-R Inline Screen Printer
Samsung SM 482/FR Advanced Flexible Mounter
Samsung WT 200 XLE XL Type Inspection Workbench
Samsung SRF70i82 8 Zone Convection Reflow Oven
Samsung SM IT 8mm 4P Feeders
Samsung SM PI 08S 8mm Electronic Feeders
Samsung SM IT 12mm Feeders
Samsung SM IT 16mm Feeders
Samsung SM IT 24mm Feeders
Samsung SM IT 32mm Feeders
Samsung SM IT 44mm Feeder
Esbo SPA300-NC Automatic Selective Solder System
Ebbco CLS 141 Closed Loop Filtration System With Chiller
Haas Mini Mill Vertical Milling System
Tormach PCNC 1100 Automated CNC Mill
Morgan Industries G1257 Plastic Injection Molding Press
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Local Heavy Machinery Rigging/Moving
Lawson Drayage, Inc.
4038 Seaport Blvd.
West Sacramento, CA 95691
(916) 417-7837 Cell
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
Navis Pack & Ship - Sacramento
11415 Sunrise Gold Circle Ste 10
Rancho Cordova, CA
Tel: (916) 638-3200
Fax: (916) 638-3209
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.