Closure of Well Maintained EMS Facility Due To Company Merger
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, June 11th
Closing Began: Wednesday, June 13th
- LOCATION: Milpitas, CA
- PREVIEW: Monday, June 11 10:00am to 3:00pm - 1755 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
DEK Horizon 02i Screen Printer
Speedline/MPM UP2000 HiE Screen Printer (2)
Juki KE2080E Pick and Place System With Tray Loader
Juki 2060RE Pick and Place System With Tray Tower
Juki 2020 Pick and Place System With Tray Loader
Juki KE740L Pick and Place With Tray Loader
Fuji CP65 Chip Shooter
Fuji 642 Chip shooter
Fuji CP6 4000 Chip shooter
Speedline/Electrovert Vectra Lead Free Wavesolder
Speedline/Electrovert Aquastorm 200
Phoenix Nanome/X180 High Resolution X-Ray
BTU Pyramax 150 Reflow Oven (2)
Vitronics XPM3 820 Reflow Oven
TRI TR7006L 3D Solder Paste Inspection System
Mirtec MV7Xi AOI Inspection System
Photon Dynamics 7550 AOI Inspection System
Takaya APT 8400cj Flying Probe Test System
EMC 30IPA Stencil Cleaner
Trek Lighting IV SMT Inline Cleaner
Air-Vac Engineering DRS24C Rework Station
Air-Vac PCBRM12 Solder Station
SRT Summit 1100LX Rework System
Nicolet NXR 1400i X-Ray Inspection System
Despatch Ransco RTH 800-S Environmental Chamber
CAB Maestro 4M Depaneling System
ESCO Airstream Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
Hepco Lead Formers (10)
Zebra Thermal Printers
Environmental Chambers and Ovens
Compressors and Dryers
And Much More! Additional Equipment Added Soon.
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
BayArea - California
Navis Pack & Ship – Bay Area
2413 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA. 95131 USA
Contact: Debbie or Joti
Phone: 408-955-7225 or 888-668-3746
Craters and Freighters – Bay Area
2124 Zanker Rd.
San Jose, CA 95131
San Jose UPS Store (smaller hand carry size items)
The UPS Store # 3648
1346 THE ALAMEDA, STE 7
SAN JOSE, CA 95126-5006 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location
Rigging and Heavy Moving
3801 Charter Park Court, Unit D
San Jose, CA 95136
661 Walsh Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LOGISTICS
NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS USA INC.| San Francisco Office
Joseph Auyeung / Account Executive
550-1 Eccles Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.