Global Manufacturer of Precision Measurement and Control Equipment Complete Closure of 150,000 ft. sq. CNC Maching and SMT Facility Featuring: Haas & Bridgeport Machining Centers, Kaltenbach & TimeSaver YesTech AOI, Ekra Printers, Siemens and Quad Pick & Place, Heller Ovens and much more!
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, November 6th
Closing Began: Wednesday, November 7th
- LOCATION: Jamestown, NY
- PREVIEW: Tuesday, November 6th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (EST)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2006 Haas Super VF3 Model VF-3SSYT CNC Machining Center
2006 Bridgeport VMC-1000BP3 CNC Machining Center
2006 Bridgeport VMC-710XV CNC Machining Center w/ Anilam 20 Touch
1998 Bridgeport Torq-cut TC3 CNC Machining Center w/ Anilam 6000 Touch
1997 Bridgeport TCRQ-Cut30 TC30 CNC Machining Center w/ Anilam 6000 Touch
2012 Fryer FT18 CNC Turning Center
2012 Timesaver PFA-120 Belt Sander
2000 Kaltenbach SKL450NA Saw
Dake-Johnson VH-24 Vertical Band Saw
Harrison V330 Lathe
(3) Hardinge "4th Axis"
Chick Multilock "4th Axis"
(3) Bridgeport Milling Machines
2014 Mirtec MV-3L Desktop AOI System
2007 Ekra X4 Screen Printer
(3) Quad QSP-2 Pick & Place Machines
Heller 1800W Reflow Oven
(2) Siemens S20 SiPlace 80 Pick & Place Machines
2000 Siemens SiPlace 80 FS Pick & Place Machine w/ Tray Loader
2001 Siemens SiPlace 80 FS Pick & Place Machine
2007 MPM Accuflex Screen Printer
2005 Rehm Compact 2 Reflow Oven
Yestech YTY-B2 Desktop AOI System
(3) Asys PS30 Buffers/Tray Loaders
2000 Aquastorm 200 In-Line Cleaner
Systronics Stencil Cleaner Sys 152/2
Quad Feeders, Carts and Accessories
Siemens Feeders, Carts and Accessories
Nordson Asymetek Dispense-Mate D-585
Nikon Optiphot Microscope
(10+) Mantis Vision Scopes
(10+) Sciencescope and Leica Microscopes
(25+) Vidmar Cabinets
Schleuniger CS9100 w/ PF2000 Wire Trimmer
Schleuniger CS9050 Wire Trimmer
Buehler Ecomet 3 Grinder/Polisher
Beuhler Isomet Plus Precision Saw
Hyster E30AS Forklift, 2,600 lb capacity
Busch Vacuum Pump
(75+) Sections of Pallet Racking
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.