Complete Closure of Arizona Surface Mount Facility Complete SMT Line w/ Plant Support Schleuniger Wire Strippers, Hepco Lead Forming, Crimping Area
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Tuesday, February 19th
Closing Began: Thursday, February 21st
- LOCATION: Phoenix, Arizona
- PREVIEW: Monday, February 19th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (MST)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Dek 248 Screen Printer
Philips GEM Topaz Placement Machine, Type PA130910
BTU Internation Pryamax 98 Oven
Manncorp DIMA SMT Systems Passat Oven
Treiber 700B-16 Wave Solder Machine, Leaded
(2) Hakko 485 Mini Wave Soldering Systems
Olympus, Amscope Microscopes
Hakko Soldering Stations
2012 Vitronics XPM3i Reflow Oven - JUST ADDED!
Technical Devices Galaxy Inline Cleaner - JUST ADDED!
AquaKlean Recycle System - JUST ADDED!
Lead Tinning/Wire Stripping/Crimping
Schleuniger VC3750 Wire Stripper
Schleuniger Ecostrip 9300 Wire Stripper
Schleuinger PF-2000 Wire Feeder
(2) Hepco 8000-1
(2) Hepco 7600-3ACT
Molex 69002-50 Crimper
(2) Molex ATP301 Crimper
Molex 69002-5091 Power Crimper
AMP-O-Lectric Model 565435-5
Panduit Power Crimper Press, Model CP-861
(2) Kellog American 10HP Air Compressors
Zeks Air Dryer, Heat Sink
Todd Moutafian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.