Complete Modern SMT Facility from a Specialist Lighting Driver, Engine and Control Manufacturer including 6 SMT and Insertion Lines, 800 Lots of Test, R&D, IT & Ancillary Equipment & Component Stock
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, April 29th
Closing Began: Wednesday, May 1st
- LOCATION: Wakefield, UK
- PREVIEW: TBD
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2 Fuji Aimex IIS 2-module automated surface mount pick and place Machines (2013)
4 Fuji NXTII M3II 8-module automated surface mount pick and place machines (2011/2010)
6 Cencorp 1000 OF component placement machines (3x 2013, 2x 2012, 1x 2008)
2 Cencorp 1000BR router machine (2007, 2005)
Approx 750 Fuji Feeders (8mm - 56mm)
Nutek NTM4910-XL type LMC-S2 (LMC2100HE) laser marking system (2013)
2 Nutek NTM4610-X laser marking etching unit (2007 & 2006)
SJ Inno Tech HP-1000SCE screen printer (2013)
2 Speedprint Technology Advanced Vision Intelligence SP700AVI screen printer ( Both 2011)
2 Suneast PEAK350 lead free wave soldering system (2010 & 2009)
Asscon Systemtechnik VP2000-400 throughfeed oven (2013)
2 Speedline Technologies Electrovert Omniexcel 7 throughfeed reflow oven (Both 2008)
Landrex Optima II 7310 optical inspection unit (2011)
3 Landrex Optima II 7301 optical inspection units (c2011)
2 Landrex Optima 7300 optical inspection unit (c2008)
7 Communication towers with multiple Chroma and Agilent units
Approximately 600 Lots of laboratory, test and ancillary equipment
Warehouse, Office & General Equipment
2 Kardex XP500 3050X864 carousel storage systems (Both 2010)
Samuk CPYD25HBW11 LPG forklift truck
Jungheinrich 112 electric narrow aisle reach truck
Skyjack SJIII 3219 scissor lift (2011)
Atlas Copco GA15VSD+ compressor (2016)
An extensive range of IT equipment, quality office furniture and canteen equipment
Vast range of component stock (approximately £4m at cost value)
Todd Moutafian - email@example.com
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.