SMT Equipment Auction Featuring Consolidated Assets From Recent Closure of American Board Assembly and Surplus to On Going Operations of Mid-tier EMS Supplier
San Diego, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, May 6th
Closing Began: Tuesday, May 7th
- LOCATION: San Diego, CA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
*THIS IS ONLY A PARTIAL CATALOG - FEEDERS AND MANY SUPPORT ITEMS BEING ADDED SOON
Speedline Electrovert Vectra Elite Wave Solder System - WITH SOLDER
Juki Electronic Feeders - As New As 2016
Juki RX-6B Pick and Place System - Low Hours
Juki GKG-GL Screen Printer - 2016 Low Hours
Fork Lifts - Just Added
Work Benches - Just Added
Pace BGA Rework System - Just Added
Glenbrook Jewel X-Ray System - Just Added
Koh Young KY3020T Desktop AOI System - Just Added
Christopher NSpec14 22X Desktop AOI - Just Added
Air-Vac PCBRM15 Lead Free Solder Pot - Never Used
Aqueous Technologies SMT800-CL Batch Cleaner
Exerra EP-33 Automatic Stencil Printer Machine
Juki FX1 Pick and Place Systems (2)
Juki 2060RE Pick and Place System - SOLD
Juki 2060L Pick and Place System
Juki Feeders - 300+
Speedline MPM UP1500 Screen Printer
Speedline MPM SPM Semi Automatic Screen Printer
Speedline Electrovert Vectra Wave Solder System
Speedline Electrovert Omni Excel Reflow Oven
Speedline Electrovert Bravo 8150 Reflow Oven
Speedline Electrovert Aquastorm 200 Inline Aqueous Cleaner
VI Technology Type 5K Perform AOI Inspection System
Tenney T6C1 Thermal Chamber
Asymtek Century Conformal Coating System
Philips Lynx .5M and 1M Transfer Conveyor
CTI Conveyors and Loaders
Nutek and Lynx Conveyors
FKN Model K4000S Linear Blade Depanelizer
Takaya 8400CJ Flying Probe
V-Tek Parts Counters
Espec Thermal Chamber
Fein Focus Comet X-Ray Inspection System
Smart Sonic Model DT-1044 Stencil Cleaner
And Much More - CHECK BACK FOR NEW ADDITIONS
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
CTS Auction Services
Nation Wide Packing and Shipping
Craters and Freighters – All Locations
San Diego, CA
The Packaging Store
7848 Silverton Ave, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92126-6308
(858) 549-7274 – Fax
Craters and Freighters – San Diego
6500 Federal Blvd
Lemon Grove, CA 91945
San Diego UPS Store
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd # 123
San Diego, CA 92121
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.