Late Model Auction of Off-Lease SMT Equipment - Pick & Place: (4) ‘10 Fuji NXT II, (3) ’10 Panasonic NPM, ’08 Panasonic CM602 (10+) ’08 Speedline MPM, (2) ’17-’18 Heller Ovens, (2) ’07-’09 Mirtec AOI’s
Dong Guan City, China
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Wednesday, May 15th
Closing Began: Thursday, May 16th
- LOCATION: Dong Guan City, China
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
Pick & Place Machines
(4) 2010 Fuji NXT-II Placement Systems
(3) 2010 Panasonic NPM Placement Systems
2008 Panasonic CM602 Placement System
(4) 2007-2004 Panasonic CM402 Placement Systems
2006 Panasonic DT401 Placement System
2009 Fuji XPF-S Placement System
(7) 2012 ASM SIPLACE X4 Placement Systems
(4) 2007 Universal Genesis GC120 Placement Systems
Universal Genesis GC60; Model 4990B Placement System
(4) 2002 Philips FCM Multiflex Placement Systems with (16) Robots each
(5) 2008 Speedline MPM-125
(2) 2009 Speedline MPM-Accela
(2) 2007 Speedline MPM-Accela
(5) 2007-2005 Speedline MPM-Accuflex
Speedline MPM UP-2000 HiE
2010 Panasonic NPM-DSP
2004 Panasonic SP60P-M
2003 Panasonic SP28-DH
2015 Inotis IMP-X3
(4) 2010 Inotis IS-GP
2005 Dek Europa
(2) 2005 Dek Infinity 01
2007 Dek ELA
2004 Deck HOZ
2009 Mirtec MV-8SH Inline AOI
2007 Mirtec MV-7 Inline AOI
(2) 2008 Saki BF-Frontier AOI
(4) 2007 Saki BF-Planet-X AOI
(9) 2004 Saki BF-942 AOI
(2) 2009-2010 Phoenix/Samsung PA-500SB11 AOI
(3) Phoenix/Samsung VSS-3CS AOI
(7) Phoenix/Samsung VPD-5CS AOI
2018 Heller 1936MK5 Reflow Oven
2017 Heller 1826MK5 Reflow Oven
2008 ETC SAI-838 Reflow Oven
(2) 2006 Rehm V7 Extra Ovens
2003 BTU Pryamax 150 Reflow Oven
(2) 2010 SMIC SNR-850 Reflow Ovens
Solder Paste Inspection
(10) 2006-2002 Cyberoptics SE-300 SPI
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.