Late Model Metal Fabrication, CNC Bending & Machining Complete Closure of 110,000 SF Silver Creek Facility
San Jose, CA
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- Full Equipment Catalog Register
- DATE & TIME:
Starts: Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 at 8:00 AM (PST)
Closing Begins: Friday, September 27th, 2019 at 9:00 AM (PST)
- LOCATION: San Jose, CA
- PREVIEW: Tuesday, September 24th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (PDT)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2016 Soco CNC Bender, SB-52X 10A-25-V-U, S/N 0216SB52, 2"" Capacity
2016 Model Smart CNC Bender (BLM Group), S/N 613160501044, 5/8"" - 3/4"" Capacity
Pines Hydraulic Bender, S/N 107-50-53-2124, 2"" Capacity
Powermatic Vertical Band Saw, Model 87, S/N 098700, w/ Butt Weld & Grind Attachment
Leonard Douglas Bend Master Model MB Hydraulic Bender, S/N 220
MK Tile Saw
Ridgid Drill Press
HEM Horizontal Band Saw, Model Twister, S/N 744500, w/ Roller Feed
2006 HEM Horizontal Band Saw, Model H90A-4, w/ Roller Feed
Kalamazoo Cold Saw Model FS350S
(2) Scotchman BEW Abrasive Cut-Off Saws
2016 Tiger Shop Precision Cut-To-Length
2000 Haas CNC Vertical Machining Center Model VF-1, S/N 21222, 20-HP, Vector Drive
Southwestern Industries Trak TRL 1440 EX CNC Lathe, S/N 081SA16372, w/ Proto Trak ELX Controls
(3) ProtoTrak DPM Vertical CNC Mill, w/ Trak A.G.E.3 Controls, Power Draw Bar
2013 Acra Vertical Mill, 1.5-HP, Modell LCM-50, DRO, Power Table, Power Draw Bar
2013 Haas VF-5/50 CNC Vertical Machining Center, S/N 1089024, 24-Position ATC
Haas 4th-Axis HRT 210, #190
2007 Haas TM-2 CNC Vertical Machining Center, S/N 1058371
2008 Sunshine Machinery Lathe RML14X40
Sheet Metal Fabrication
2016 Mitsubishi HV2-R Laser Model ML3615HV2-R, Tube Cutting Cap., 8700 Power on Hours, 7444 Laser, 10' Bed, 3500 kW Laser, w/ Mitsubishi 45CP-R CO2 Laser, 1"" Cutting Cap.
2014 Amada HD 1003 ATC, 100-Ton Press Brake, S/N 10034097, 10', w/ Astro ATC, w/ AMNC Controls
2016 Haeger Model 824MSP-LE-R Pemserter, S/N 8MSPe1030
(2) Amada RG-80 Press Brake, 80-Ton, 6' Bed, NC9-EXII
Amada Press Brake Tooling, (18) Bottoms, (15) Tops, 15-100
Amada Vipros 357 Turret Punch Press, S/N 35710677, w/ Amadan 04P-C Controls
Bridgeport Vertical Mill 1,5-HP, w/ Acu-Rite DRO
Amada SPH-30 Punch Press, w/ Amadan SS 104
Amada M-2045 Shear, 8', S/N 2407878
AEM Belt Sander 36"
Strippit Punch & Die Grinder
Amada ESI Punch & Die Grinder
Burr King Belt Sander
2018 Orbitalum 4" / 170mm Orbital Welding Heading, w/ Orbitalum Orbimat 300 CA Orbital Welding Power Supply
(2) 2014 Miller Synchrowave 350LX
(14) 2016-2014 Miller Dynasty 350
(8) 2016-2014 Miller Millermatic 350P
Veeco MS40 Leak Detector
Alcatel 181T2DPlus Leak Detector
(5) Acorn Welding Tables Weldsorte 5x10'
Numerous ARC Orbital Welders as new as 2018
2016 MK Products Welding Turntables
(2) Freestanding 2-Ton Bridge Cranes, w/ (2) 2-Ton Bridges 40' Span, Approx. 150' Length
Plant Support & Misc
Caterpillar 12,000-Lb LPG Forklift, Model GC55K-STR
Yale 5,000 lb, LPG Forklift
Contents of Parts Cage & Shipping
Fox Cardboard Baler
2016 Atlas Copco ZT55VSD Air Compressor
2006 Atlas Copco ZT 75 Air Compressor
(2) 2016 Atlas Copco Driers CD 230
AquaFine EVOQUA DI Water System
Spanco 3-Ton Gantry Crane, 30' Span
Cleanroom Contents Incl Orbital Welders, Leak Detectors, Height Gauges, Granite Surface Plates, Work Benches, Carts
Crest Ultrasonic Cleaning Tanks, DI Water System
Too Many Support Items to List!
2015 Hexagon Metrology Global Classic Silver 575 CMM
206 Faro Measuring Arm
Quality Control Department, Mics, Gages, Height Gages, Granite Surface Plates, Optical Comparator
ASSET LIST TO BE FINALIZED AND UPDATED SOON.
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- Full Equipment Catalog Register
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.