Pristine and State-of-the-Art SMT Facility Complete Prototyping Fuji NXT Line – Low Hours! Surplus Optics Equipment: Keyence, BYK, Cascade & Much More
Waterloo, Ontario Canada
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
- DATE & TIME:
Starts: Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 at 8:00 AM (PST)
Closing Begins: Thursday, December 5th, 2019 at 10:00 AM (PST)
- LOCATION: Waterloo, Ontario Canada
- PREVIEW: Monday, December 2nd from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (EDT)
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT VIDEO:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
SMT Line #1:
2008 Speedline Accela Screen Printer
Fuji 4M Base w/ (3) 2010 NXT M3II and (1) 2008 NXT M3II Placement Systems - 18,285 Hours
Fuji 4M Base w/ (2) 2008 NXT M3II, (1) 2008 NXT M6II Placement Systems - 37,011 Hours
Fuji 4M Base w/ (1) 2011 NXT M6II Placement System w/ Tray Loader (Model TU10A) - 7,998 Hours
(5) Fuji NXT Spare Placement Heads: (3) H04, (1) H01, (1) H12HS
2010 Vitronics Soltec XPM3 Oven (Dual Lane)
Simplimatic Z142 Loader/Unloader
Asys VL03 Loader/Unloader
(6) Asys Conveyors - Various Sizes
(2) 2012 JOT Conveyors
NXT UF07200 Rotary Dip Flux Module
(4) 4mm (Model: KT4BE)
(143) 8mm (Models: KT08C, KT08B; KT8BC; KT8BL)
(15) 12mm (Models: KT12C; KT12L)
(11) 16mm (Models: KT16C; KT16L)
(5) 24mm (Models: KT24C; KT24A; KT24L)
(2) 32mm (Model: KT32C)
(2) 44mm (Models: KT44C; KT44L)
(4) 2012 Jot J401-11.7/1 Test Handlers
2012 Jot J002-872.1/0 Scanner
2012 Jot J002-873.1/0 Board Marker
2012 Jot J214-51.5 FIFO Buffer
SMT Support Equipment:
2006 Cencorp 1000 BR Router
2016 Nordson MARCH AP1000 Plasma Cleaner
2013 Aqueous Technologies CLR Stencil Washer
CAB Maestro 3 Board Cutter
Fuji Nozzle Cleaner
Inovate Storage Cabinet
Cascade MPS 150 Micro etch
TPT HB10 Wire Bonder w/ Leica 56 Microscope
BYK Haze-Gard I Haze Meter
Keyence MD-F3100C 3-Axis Fiber Laser Marker (New In Box)
2014 Hans YLA-F20 Laser Marking System
LPKF Protomat H100 Milling / Drilling Machine
2016 Magnet System MARCH AP1000 Magnetiser / Leak Tester
Fisher Scientific XRF
Leica 56D w/ (2) Toptica Photonics DLC Pro
Vision Lynx Stereo Zoom Microscope
(10+) Microscopes: Leica, Olympus
Temperature Humidity Test Chamber
Weiss WKL Test Chamber
Support Equipment Including: Test & Measurement Equipment, Solder Stations, Work Benches, Metro Racks, and Much More!
Todd Moutafian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT DETAILS:
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.