Complete Closure of Modern Manufacturing Facility - China
- SALE TYPE: Online Auction
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Monday, June 3rd
Closing Began: Wednesday, June 5th
- LOCATION: Zhuhai China
- PREVIEW: By Appointment Only
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT VIDEO:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2010 EUROPLACER IINEO-II TWIN 8 NOZZLE TURRET HEAD, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
(2) 2010 EUROPLACER XPII-II TWIN 12 NOZZLE TORNADO TURRET HEAD, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
(2) 2009 EUROPLACER XPRESS 25 TWIN HEADS 12 NOZZLE TORNADO TURRET, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
2006 EUROPLACER VITESSE TWIN HEADS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
(2) 2010-2006 EUROPLACER TRAY TOWERS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
2010 SPEEDPRINT SP700AVI SCREEN PRINTER
2009 SPEEDPRINT SP700AVI SCREEN PRINTER
2006 SPEEDPRINT SPRINT AVI SCREEN PRINTER
(20) 2006-2010 EUROPLACER INTELLIGENT TROLLIES, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
(2) 2010 EUROPLACER FEEDER TROLLEYS, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
OVER (50) 2006-2010 EUROPLACER INTELLIGENT FEEDERS (DUAL 8MM, 12MM, 16MM, 24MM, 32MM, 44MM, 56MM, 72MM), SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
OVER (375) EUROPLACER FEEDER ELEMENTS AND REELS, MULTIPLE SIZES, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
(3) 2009-2010 JT AUTOMATION NS-800 II LEAD FREE OVENS
(3) 2010 YES TECH AOI'S: MODEL SS15000IL
2010 ALEADER ALD-700 AOI
2008 X-TEC XT V 160 METRIS X RAY
2009 PILLARHOUSE ORISSA 600 SELECTIVE SOLDER
2009 PILLARHOUSE PILLARGEN-40 NITROGEN GENERATOR
TERRADYNE Z1890 TESTER
2006 JT AUTOMATION LEAD FREE WS-450-PC-B WAVE SOLDER
2008 SHUTTLE STAR RW-E6250 BGA REPAIR STATION
2009 AQUEOS ZERO IONIC CONTAMINATION TESTER
(2) YHT BAKE OVENS
NUMEROUS 2010 JT AUTOMATION CONVEYOR INSPECTION UNITS, LOADERS AND UNLOADERS
(4) HUMIDITY CONTROLLED DRY BOXES
(6) MANTIS SCOPES
(2) CAB MAESTRO 2M
NUMEROUS SOLDER STATIONS, ESD WORKBENCHES, MATRO CARTS, ESD TOTES & BINS, PALLET RACKING, & MORE
COMPLETE OFFICE AREA INCLUDING EXECUTIVE OFFICES, CONFERENCE ROOM, CUBICLES, COMPUTERS AND PRINTERS
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
YZ Freight Agency (China) Ltd
Contact: June Chen +86-755-8368-0021 (Direct), From USA 011-86-755-8368-0021
From Europe 0086-755-8368-0021
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.