Recently Completed - Complete 50,000 SF Semiconductor Fabrication Facility
- SALE TYPE: Successfully Completed Online Auction - August 2013
- DATE & TIME:
Started: Thursday, December 25th
Closing Began: Sunday, December 28th
- LOCATION: Blacksburg, VA
- PREVIEW: By Appointment - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS:
- FEATURED EQUIPMENT LIST:
2010 SPTS ETCHER
(2) ELECTROTECH OMEGA TRIKON 201
KARL SUSS M6000 LIFTOFF
KARL SUSS MA6/BA6 BACKSIDE ALIGNMENT TOOL
(7) ELECTROGLAS 2001X PROBERS
CHA MARK-50 VACUUM EVAPORATOR
(2) STEAG ASTSHS 2000 RTA
(2) VARIAN ION IMPLANTERS
TENCOR P-11 SURFACE PROFILOMETER
(2) ASM PAS2500/40 STEPPERS
(2) SVG 8600 DUAL TRACK DEVELOPER
(2) NIKON ECLIPSE L2000 MICROSCOPE, W/ NIKON NWL-641 LOADER
EVERGREEN LIFT OFF SOLID STATES EQUIPMENT, MODEL 50
K&S DICING SAW, MODEL 952-6
K&S DICING SAW, MODEL 1982-6
(2) G & N GRINDERS 8 & 4 CHUCK/HEAD
2005 FEK DELVOTEC MRC ATTACH MODEL 5516
VARIAN & PERKIN ELMER SPUTTERING SYSTEMS
GA SONICS L3510
(2) TEGAL ETCHERS PLASMA 901E
(2) PLASMA THERM WAFER/BATCH 740 ETCHERS
(2) PLASMA THERM DEPOSITION SYSTEMS MODEL 7340 & 2411
(2) TEMESCAL FC-1800 EVAPORATORS
TENCOR ALPHA STEP 200
ESPES THERMAL SHOCK CHAMBER
(2) FUSION PHOTO STABILIZERS MODEL 150PC
NUMEROUS STI SEMITOOL RINSE DRYERS
NUMEROUS SEMITOOL SOLVENT WET BENCHES
SEVERAL YES VACUUM OVENS
SEVERAL SVG 8600 DUAL TRACK DEVELOPERS
NUMEROUS OLYMPUS, NIKON AND WILD MICROSCOPES
VARIAN AND ALCATEL LEAK DETECTORS
TEST AND MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
HUGE QUANTITY OF SPARE PARTS, VACUUM PUMPS, ETC…
AIR COMPRESSORS, DI WATER SYSTEM, VACUUM PUMPS AND DRIERS
OVER 10,000 SF OF OFFICE FURNISHINGS
INCREDIBLE OFFERING OF QUALITY CLEANROOM SUPPORT EQUIPMENT, SS WORKBENCHES, LISTA CABINETS, FLAMMABLE STORAGE CABINETS, LAB STOOLS, TOOL BOXES, DRY BOXES, CIPHERCON GAS CABINETS AND MUCH MORE……
- IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
- RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS:
Contact: Peter Lovering
(781) 837-7900 or (508) 577-7901
If you need assistance with rigging and shipping, please email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
X-Line Asset Management (“X-Line”) hosts a website offering an Internet marketplace for online business-to-business auctions and sales for used industrial and surplus goods through its website www.xlineassets.com. Unless otherwise specified, X-Line Asset Management is neither the buyer nor the seller but acting as an agent assisting in the sale of these surplus goods. Each sale may have specific terms and conditions which would supersede these General Terms and Conditions.
1. All services offered by X-Line are governed by these terms and conditions. By registering with X-Line, you consent to be bound to the terms and conditions outlined here.
2. All assets will be sold to the highest bidder provided however that at times minimum reserving pricing may be set by the sellers. Additionally some assets may be sold “subject to seller confirmation” allowing the seller to accept or reject the highest bid. In all cases, X-Line may accept or reject any or all bids.
3. All sales are final. No refunds or returns are permitted.
4. All assets are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. Neither X-Line nor the sellers express any warranties, statement of condition, functionality or condition of any item. X-Line recommends that all buyers inspect assets whenever possible prior to bidding.
5. X-Line charges and collects at 16% Buyers Premium from each successful sale.
6. Full payment is due prior to the removal of any asset. Full payment must be received 48 hours from receipt of the invoice or X-Line, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to cancel the invoice and resell the asset(s).
7. The seller and X-Line have the right to remove assets either before or after bidding has been completed. If bidding has been completed and payments have been received, X-Line will immediately refund the money to the buyer.
8. For each sale, X-Line will announce the removal period for each asset. The seller and X-Line reserve the right to charge the buyer for storage should assets not be removed in the appropriate timeframe.
9. Buyers are aware that some assets being sold may contain “hazardous substances” as defined by state, local or federal laws. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect all assets prior to bidding.
10. Neither X-Line nor the seller(s) shall be liable in any way for damages of any kind sustained or claimed by any person in connection with the auction.
11. The Terms and Conditions stated here will be governed by the laws of the State of California. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in Santa Clara County.
If you have questions about any X-Line Asset Management event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to consignment assets into this event with no upfront cost, please contact us via phone as well at 408.717.4538.